XIM Community

Send-in controller successfully recieved  (Read 710 times)

Offline Don

• MVP
  • Northern California
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Gamertag: Donskii HD
Send-in controller successfully recieved
« on: 12:15 PM - 12/14/09 »
Hello,
Is it possible to check if my controller was successfully recieved for modification?

Thanks,
Don
Proud owner of a XIM3

Youtube.com/d0nskiii     Xfire: Galvaniz3d     Xbox: Donskii HD, vIIv Don

My Setup:
Mionix Naos 5000     Razer Lycosa     24" ASUS 1080p 5ms     PureTrak Talent     Black Magic Intensity Shuttle     250GB Xbox 360 Slim

Intel i7 930     6GB 1600Mhz RAM     2x 2TB Seagate 7200 RPM HDDs in RAID0     128GB Crucial SATA III SD     2 ASUS EAH6850s (Crossfire)     EVGA x58 FTW3

Offline pharrowboy

• View Profile
Re: Send-in controller successfully recieved
« Reply #1 on: 02:01 PM - 12/14/09 »
your best bet is to wait for a shipping notice of it being sent back to you.
if you really need to know you could phone your post office and see if it was delivered.

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:06 PM - 12/14/09 »
No.  You should have used a tracking number with it.  I made that very clear in the instructions.

You'll just have to wait for the return tracking number to show up in PayPal if you don't have any sort of tracking information to confirm delivery.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:19 PM - 12/14/09 »
well i can only tell u how it works for me (maybe its the same for u)

once your package manages to get into the us, you ll get a mail from usps with a tracking number
the tracking number isnt that accurate, it just tells you when the packages was accepted within the us borders and when the package was delivered

once the modification is done and the package is back @ the postoffice, you can see that again in your tracking number (same one as before)

but as i said, the tracking number wont tell you where the package is right now, just when it got accepted somewhere

hope this helps u
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay