XIM Community

Editing XIM4 PC Manager on XIM Commander  (Read 1772 times)

Offline n0skills90

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: II BrT n0skills
Editing XIM4 PC Manager on XIM Commander
« on: 04:15 PM - 06/13/15 »
Hi,

I'm having problems trying to edit configs on the XIM4 Manager on the PC connected without bluetooth, in commander mode. Whenever I click on a button I want to change, it changes the text in the box to 'Listening...' but then won't detect any inputs that i press. I've tried both with and without XIM4 commander active and still no luck.

Am i missing something obvious or is what I'm attempting to do just not possible?

Thanks in advance,
n0skills

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Editing XIM4 PC Manager on XIM Commander
« Reply #1 on: 04:47 PM - 06/13/15 »
I'm sorry, I'm not too familiar with Commander. I've used it for a short time in the past but nothing setup related. Have you posted in the Commander section? Obsiv may know if that is either known or expected behavior as well.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:38 PM - 06/13/15 »
Easy solution, you click with the mouse on a button you want to bind, when it says listening you click the print key to switch to XIM and itll detect both mouse and keyboard keys
So for each button you need to switch between PC and XIM via print key
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline n0skills90

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: II BrT n0skills
« Reply #3 on: 12:01 PM - 06/14/15 »
Thanks for the help. I thought I'd already tried this but it works, I guess I was being stupid lol. Thanks for the help Od1n. Also it may be worth it if someone could move this to the Commander sub-board incase anyone is as clueless as me at times lol!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:57 PM - 06/14/15 »
Maybe mist or someone else can do that, im mobile right now and tapatalk isnt that reliable with moderation lol
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central