XIM Community

Macro mouse  (Read 1456 times)

Offline shabashanks

• View Profile
Macro mouse
« on: 11:10 AM - 06/13/15 »
Hi guys it's been a while, totally pissed off with advanced warfare and my rat 7 packed up. In process of getting rig online again on the xbox one I bought and used for 24 hours since Christmas. I using the cronus with my xim edge it works with my xim360 too but the edge just easier.......... Les wires etc. when I playing against bots I used auto hockey for a script rapid fire.   Not online only against bots. But using edge does not allow macro due to no pc input. Been told get a a4 tech mouse cheap and reliable for scripts at the touch of the LMB is this true any ideas greatful..  A returning xbox warrior shabashanks... Ps nothing to do with xim but age of empires 2 was mint still steam it up now any ideas of release on the xbox one platform. Thanks guys sure someone can help.  Dave

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Macro mouse
« Reply #1 on: 11:23 AM - 06/13/15 »
Are you wondering how to can enable macros with Edge?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline shabashanks

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:51 PM - 06/13/15 »
Well if that's poss then great but I thought it's gonna be a long hard journey. I. Already speantt more than console on inputs all because friends will not buy a pc ....... Sooooo how do we do scripts on the edge Mr. Obsiv xxx lol www.daljoinery.co.uk Google 07921848998 that's me x lol

Offline shabashanks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:58 PM - 06/13/15 »
Email [email protected] I am on holiday in Gozo at moment all details are taken and rewarded in full greatfulness ........