Bo3 last update  (Read 4658 times)

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
Re: Bo3 last update
« Reply #15 on: 10:21 AM - 02/05/16 »
I don't think AA has been changed - I'm not feeling any change anyway.

I think the Netcode got altered tho, I'm not seen those random player's who are lagging/Warping about anymore since the patch.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12:06 PM - 02/06/16 »
Seems ok apart from screwing with the lighting and it sometimes crashing to a dark blue screen for 30secs and then taking me to the bloke with the pistols. I haven't bothered with the new maps because i dont get enough time to game to busy with the family
so i am still learning the old ones. I have unlocked most of the stuff i was after but i am not prestiging, 5 classes is fine for me.
How much do you have to spend to buy extra weapon slots and storage?.

And i think you may get some answers to your questions in the bo3 thread in General discussions as 4armed said :)

« Last Edit: 09:14 AM - 02/07/16 by MindControlZombies »
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01:59 PM - 02/06/16 »
IDK if it's the games I've been in today or what, but AA does feel stronger.  >:(

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02:39 PM - 02/06/16 »
I dunno if its you lot have planted the seeds of doubt in my head but i just played a few games and it did not feel
smooth as butter like last night, at 1st i put it down to adjusting to a brand new mouse mat but
I am not so sure now :O(
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

scrotesmd

« Reply #19 on: 03:18 AM - 02/07/16 »
Uk dedi servers were laggy yesterday very noticeable on an few games, my duma showed good ping times but it was definitely laggy. Hope they sort it out because connection wise the game has been good to now but yesterday was awful.

Admin