XIM Community

BF Hardline Release version verdict  (Read 15665 times)

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: BF Hardline Release version verdict
« Reply #60 on: 06:56 AM - 03/27/15 »
Went back to BF4 to see how it compares and it's funny how despite being such different games even visually with Hardline looking like it's on a different graphics engine both games have some of the exact same bugs.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 07:05 AM - 03/27/15 »
This game is just a filler for Battlefront, hopefully that doesn't perform like crap.
Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline ATLRoach

• When your work speaks for itself, donít interrupt.
    • View Profile
    • Team Ewix
  • Gamertag: ATLRoach
  • PSN ID: OGATLRoach
« Reply #62 on: 07:39 PM - 03/27/15 »

I have a hard time enjoying this game with out at least 1 friend. Solo I just can't get into it even when beast mode. I will have to try to story at some point I guess.

Play CrossFire when you play Solo. I can man handle most teams solo.
Roach
Apex /Xbox One X & PS4 Pro / Samsung 28 Quantum Dot / Model O- / GG XXL Pad / Iris v3 Speed Silvers / Creative X7 LE / AKG Q701 or Sennheiser PC37X  / Blue Yeti

Offline PhiZaRoaH

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PhiZaRoaH
« Reply #63 on: 09:49 PM - 03/27/15 »

I have a hard time enjoying this game with out at least 1 friend. Solo I just can't get into it even when beast mode. I will have to try to story at some point I guess.

Play CrossFire when you play Solo. I can man handle most teams solo.

Haven't touched that yet. I have been getting into Rescue.

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 11:13 PM - 03/27/15 »
Why is the game so ugly?  I can't stand it at all.

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 09:38 AM - 03/28/15 »
I pretty much only play tdm so until they change to something smaller than 64 players it's back to bf4 for me.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 10:04 AM - 03/28/15 »
I pretty much only play tdm so until they change to something smaller than 64 players it's back to bf4 for me.

Like you, I mostly play TDM. I have to admit though, it's starting to grow on me. I went back to BF4 and the pace felt really slow. It is very different though, you can't play it like BF4 or you will be shot in the back ALOT! You have to get used to the spawning system, once you do you can almost anticipate which direction to pay attention too. Then, it actually is pretty fun, there's almost always someone to shoot at! If not give it about 5 secs. lol...

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 10:15 AM - 03/28/15 »

Like you, I mostly play TDM. I have to admit though, it's starting to grow on me. I went back to BF4 and the pace felt really slow. It is very different though, you can't play it like BF4 or you will be shot in the back ALOT! You have to get used to the spawning system, once you do you can almost anticipate which direction to pay attention too. Then, it actually is pretty fun, there's almost always someone to shoot at! If not give it about 5 secs. lol...

TDM is rad. I have been stuck on BF TDM for years. I'm gonna end up with a high kpm with all these people to shoot.
BFH

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 07:10 PM - 04/27/15 »
On pc there is no adjustment for ads sensitivity. I guess I'll have to use my xim on pc. I wonder if they will change this.

Offline PhiZaRoaH

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PhiZaRoaH
« Reply #69 on: 03:05 AM - 04/28/15 »
On pc there is no adjustment for ads sensitivity. I guess I'll have to use my xim on pc. I wonder if they will change this.

From my knowledge pc usually does not have it. However BF4 does, i'm sure they'll implement it in, just jot in the current patch dropping today.

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 02:58 PM - 04/29/15 »
Anyone use there xim4 on hardline on pc? I used mine on bf4 but can't get it to work on hardline. I keep hitting the turn speed limit on the xim. I have the sensitivity maxed out in game but no matter what sensitivity I set on xim I hit the turn speed limit. Any suggestions?

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #71 on: 03:08 PM - 04/29/15 »
Anyone use there xim4 on hardline on pc? I used mine on bf4 but can't get it to work on hardline. I keep hitting the turn speed limit on the xim. I have the sensitivity maxed out in game but no matter what sensitivity I set on xim I hit the turn speed limit. Any suggestions?

Yes, just play with the mouse and keyboard directly hooked up to PC...

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 03:33 PM - 04/29/15 »
I would like to be able to adjust ads sensitivity.

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #73 on: 03:38 PM - 04/29/15 »
Unfortunately, you will have to deal with the turn cap then as when you use XIM on PC it treats you as if you are using a controller, and therefore have to abide by controller look mechanic limitations.  Only choices are accept it, go direct mouse to PC, or play at a low sensitivity.

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 04:59 PM - 04/29/15 »
Ok thanks.

Admin