XIM Community

Destiny 1&2: Advanced Setups (20190801)  (Read 620274 times)

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
Re: Destiny 1&2: Advanced Setups (20190801)
« Reply #990 on: 03:53 PM - 08/25/19 »
With cross save now a thing, i migrated my xbox one account over to pc.

I plugged the xim apex into my pc and it was plug and play with your settings rml.

120hz refresh rate plus 95 field of view makes the game play super smooth. Its such an upgrade and the apex works wonders.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #991 on: 05:20 PM - 08/25/19 »
With cross save now a thing, i migrated my xbox one account over to pc.

I plugged the xim apex into my pc and it was plug and play with your settings rml.

120hz refresh rate plus 95 field of view makes the game play super smooth. Its such an upgrade and the apex works wonders.
I was planning on testing this too Frash, thanks for the confirmation. I don't have a 120Hz screen though, I'll wait until the next gen drops before upgrading to hopefully a 4K 32" 120Hz monitor.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: 08:31 PM - 08/25/19 »
NP anth.

I can recommend benq as a good brand of gaming monitors. 2ms input lag for crispy action in the crucible.

Offline Grift3

• View Profile
« Reply #993 on: 11:26 PM - 08/29/19 »
*****edit****

figured it out
« Last Edit: 12:27 AM - 08/30/19 by Grift3 »

Offline kATTOGAT

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kATTOGAT
« Reply #994 on: 03:37 AM - 08/30/19 »
Does this work with beta release 20190719?

Offline Grift3

• View Profile
« Reply #995 on: 06:59 AM - 08/30/19 »

it works with the latest release firmware and manager for sure because I updated and installed last night

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: 08:05 AM - 08/31/19 »

it works with the latest release firmware and manager for sure because I updated and installed last night

Thanks for clarifying man.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline chimerajr

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: illustriouscreed
« Reply #997 on: 11:30 AM - 09/01/19 »
cant wait for new settings. been using old setup with hip 4 and ads 3 and been loving it.  if u improve on it it will be amazing

I'm hoping to have some time later this week.

i have a question if someone can help. I have an issue with my apex playing destiny 2. i have a delay coming out of sprinting when i ADS, It doesn't happen a lot but enough to affect PVP play. I don't have any delay active on ADS

I'm pretty sure that's just a weird game mechanic and has nothing to do with XIM.

i have noticed that the issue only with NAV, when i use the KB I don't have the issue. I wonder if I increase the ads delay would that help. I will give that a try and see how that works. I want to that you for all your work with the xim, much appreciated

Offline BernieB

• View Profile
« Reply #998 on: 10:15 AM - 09/08/19 »
Hi rml, thanks a lot for your hard work and much appreciated.

I have a question however.

I am using 12000 dpi mouse and 1000hz mouse and apex . However , my hip sensitivity is 39, ads 30 , sprint is 145(!?)

As a result , the high sens means I have constant red light on the xim . I am wondering why my sens is not the same as yours , despite the mouse dpi and hz is the same?
I use g703 as the mouse.

Having said that, I have no problems with your curves and etc. Just that I need this high sens in order to make myself comfortable.

Offline Jordanwinter

• View Profile
« Reply #999 on: 09:42 PM - 09/08/19 »
RML thank you so much for these curves, Some great feedback here, i got my revoker done in 7 days of comp and sniper kills includibg qp and gambit kills, the number of team wipes i have had are ridiculous,wish i recorded my gameplay, as a sniper main I thank you and keep up the great work, i may never tweak my settings again for d2 as this feels absolutely perfect for hip and ads.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: 07:50 AM - 09/10/19 »
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm glad this has helped so many users, on alot of different levels. Destiny has been a great game to showcase the many opportunities there are with XIM Apex and Advanced Settings to improve the overall gaming experience.

It's been a long road with Destiny for myself and this community, therefore I think it's fitting that I share what I'm about to say here, where it pretty much all began.

Alot of things have changed around here over the years. But one thing that has never changed is the level of support you can always find here. Here you will always find Amazing support for an amazing product! But every dog has it's day and I personally just have other things I need to attend to in my life.

No need to string this out, in the end it's very simple. It's time to take a break! I'm not sure if and when I'll be back. I'm only posting this because I know some of you rely on RML setups with alot of new games. I'm sorry to say, that won't be happening for awhile. I feel pretty good about the curves, guides and setups I've left here in the forums for you guys though. There's plenty here to get you through whatever struggles you're having.

Until next time... XIM ON!

Cheers!
RML

ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline ChrisCohen

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CrucibleChris
« Reply #1001 on: 09:44 AM - 09/10/19 »
I doff my cap to you sir. God's speed. You will be missed but never forgotten.
XIM Apex | Acer Predator X27 | Pad: Razer Goliathus Chroma | Sony Dualshock (left hand side!) | A: Sony Platinum Headset | M: G502 Hero | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 |

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: 02:14 PM - 09/10/19 »
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm glad this has helped so many users, on alot of different levels. Destiny has been a great game to showcase the many opportunities there are with XIM Apex and Advanced Settings to improve the overall gaming experience.

It's been a long road with Destiny for myself and this community, therefore I think it's fitting that I share what I'm about to say here, where it pretty much all began.

Alot of things have changed around here over the years. But one thing that has never changed is the level of support you can always find here. Here you will always find Amazing support for an amazing product! But every dog has it's day and I personally just have other things I need to attend to in my life.

No need to string this out, in the end it's very simple. It's time to take a break! I'm not sure if and when I'll be back. I'm only posting this because I know some of you rely on RML setups with alot of new games. I'm sorry to say, that won't be happening for awhile. I feel pretty good about the curves, guides and setups I've left here in the forums for you guys though. There's plenty here to get you through whatever struggles you're having.

Until next time... XIM ON!

Cheers!
RML

I actually feel emotional. Take care RML.

Offline ORG

• View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: 07:02 AM - 09/11/19 »
Take care RML, We definitely miss you around the office. Have fun out in the great unknown! Find another mermaid or two.  ;)

Offline Ravenland

• View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: 09:17 PM - 09/12/19 »
 :'(