XIM Community

Destiny 1&2: Advanced Setups (20200613)  (Read 719080 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
Re: Destiny: My Advanced Setup (UPDATED 05/24/16)
« Reply #735 on: 07:24 PM - 08/22/16 »
"Rocky Mountain Legends" ... Nice! I'm glad I'm on XB1, I wouldn't want to meet you guys in a skirmish.

Knock yourself out man, I know you'll represent well.

Appreciate the kind words and reference :)

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o
« Reply #736 on: 05:39 PM - 08/23/16 »
I've been away for a little while. I'm going to do a MAJOR makeover of the Original post very soon. I have a completely different (more ANAL then ever) setup now. :)

Haven't checked this thread for a while, but always keen to try a further finely tuned setup. I'm still running the second test drop fw with a curve you created for it, but I have a spare Xim I'll load your new work on to. Look forward to it.

Offline PattyBoy123

• View Profile
« Reply #737 on: 09:39 PM - 08/25/16 »
I dunno why but it seems like I cant turn fast enough even with the rml curve and settings...

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: 07:40 AM - 08/26/16 »
I dunno why but it seems like I cant turn fast enough even with the rml curve and settings...

What's your DPI and sens settings?

Offline PattyBoy123

• View Profile
« Reply #739 on: 12:34 PM - 08/26/16 »

What's your DPI and sens settings?

Dpi 12k and sens is the same as yours like 50 with boost etc, used all the settings you had with the same setup

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: 09:24 AM - 08/28/16 »
The turn cap won't let you turn as fast as other games like COD and BF. You have to adjust to it. Make sure you use slower "Consistent" mouse sweeps and movement. Fast hand movement will quickly red light you and actually hinder your turn speed.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: 02:37 PM - 08/28/16 »
Just posted my absolutely INSANE setup here - http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=48664.0

Offline MuRRe

• View Profile
« Reply #742 on: 12:41 PM - 09/15/16 »
Could someone share the changes from the Full config if I play with a keyboard instead of nav?
Very confused, just got my Xim4 a couple of days ago.

Offline Bhamrah83

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Bhamrah83
« Reply #743 on: 06:09 PM - 10/01/16 »
For some reason when press select, it doesn't highlight the code. What am I doing wrong? Any help please.

Offline akeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #744 on: 10:25 AM - 10/07/16 »

I can turn fast when just running around and for the most part this config is amazing (so kudos to OP) but my issue I seem to face is specifically with Blade super. It is nearly impossible to do a 180 like you can on a controller so I rely heavily on my radar for direction. Its definitely less effective but it's the best that can be done. Increasing sensitivity elsewhere makes it more difficult to fire consistently with a primary or use a sniper. Shotgunning would be the only thing that would benefit from increased turn assist as you're often fighting in close quarters.

Offline Bradaconda

• View Profile
« Reply #745 on: 10:35 PM - 10/22/16 »
I just bought my first XIM a few days ago, it was great! Plug and play after downloading a standard config for Destiny and Gears of War 4. I decided to see what else I could do and found this thread. This looks amazing and surprisingly not overwhelming for how much information is here! Now my question.

I have a G502 mouse, but I use a Logitech G13 keypad instead of a nav and want to map my keys differently. If I go through and set your curves the way they are with the activation and deactivation keys, create the macros in LGS and bind them to different keys will it work like your set up or does you code need to used?

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #746 on: 12:31 AM - 10/23/16 »
I just bought my first XIM a few days ago, it was great! Plug and play after downloading a standard config for Destiny and Gears of War 4. I decided to see what else I could do and found this thread. This looks amazing and surprisingly not overwhelming for how much information is here! Now my question.

I have a G502 mouse, but I use a Logitech G13 keypad instead of a nav and want to map my keys differently. If I go through and set your curves the way they are with the activation and deactivation keys, create the macros in LGS and bind them to different keys will it work like your set up or does you code need to used?

Sensitivity and bindings can be tweaked to your liking. The code is just a starting point, with the Ballistics Curves being the defining feature.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Bradaconda

• View Profile
« Reply #747 on: 06:16 AM - 10/23/16 »

Sensitivity and bindings can be tweaked to your liking. The code is just a starting point, with the Ballistics Curves being the defining feature.

Worked like a charm, thanks for being awesome! Couldn't quite figure out how to manually get the ballistic curve but then I realized I could email the code to myself and copy it into the android app.

Thanks again!

Offline nick123194

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: nick123194
  • PSN ID: nick123194
« Reply #748 on: 02:09 PM - 11/23/16 »
I would love to use this setup however the macro delay for going to orbit in destiny isn't available on imgur. does someone have  the G502 setup that I could base my settings off from?

Offline nick123194

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: nick123194
  • PSN ID: nick123194
« Reply #749 on: 11:25 PM - 11/28/16 »
took me awhile but I figured out the macros myself...