XIM Community

Destiny 1&2: Advanced Setups (20200613)  (Read 719040 times)

Offline Bringer

• View Profile
Re: Destiny: My Advanced Setup (UPDATED 8/28/15)
« Reply #195 on: 07:20 PM - 09/13/15 »
Also i have been trying to figure out the differences in curves and am not really a full bottle on it at all.
What would be the difference between the ones you have at the startnof this thread and say these ones?http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 02:21 AM - 09/14/15 »
@RML why don't you copy your Destiny ST and drop the paste code in here? That way people would only have to remap buttons and tweak sensitivitys?

It would take a lot of the "explanation" out of this thread.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/HellOnJerzZ
  • Gamertag: xJerzZx
  • PSN ID: JerzZthepr0
« Reply #197 on: 04:09 AM - 09/14/15 »
This is going to sound weird but i use the cod AW translator fir hip and run its a lot smoother than destiny translator and when i press the nav trigger i activate my destiny ads profile. Sounds retarded but it works good for me i also use turn assist when i run sometimes

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 09:22 AM - 09/14/15 »
@RML why don't you copy your Destiny ST and drop the paste code in here? That way people would only have to remap buttons and tweak sensitivitys?

It would take a lot of the "explanation" out of this thread.

That feature wasn't available when I started this thread, I may add it though, thanks for the suggestion. One thing I really like about this thread is that it not only helps other members, it gets them thinking. The way I see it. The more people we have on the forum that understand how advanced features work, the better off we will all be with games like Destiny. Unless of course, members don't share. As somewhat of a veteran here, that's where I try to lead by example. I guess it wouldn't hurt to add the whole Destiny code, I'll have to go play the game for a bit though, just to make sure everything's still in place. I haven't played in awhile.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 09:44 AM - 09/14/15 »
Yea, I'm definitely someone who wants to help people improve their XIMperience.

But you defiantly get slain around here for being one of "The Last Of The Mohicans"

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 09:52 AM - 09/14/15 »

But you defiantly get slain around here for being one of "The Last Of The Mohicans"

I'm not sure I completely understood that comment, it did make me chuckle a bit though. That's the Mrs. Fav movie btw. 

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 10:58 AM - 09/14/15 »

I'm not sure I completely understood that comment, it did make me chuckle a bit though. That's the Mrs. Fav movie btw. 

Last of the Mohicans is a bawse film.
Or at least it was when I was a kid, possibly has one of the greatest sound tracks of all time. I usually have it playing when I'm stomping pubs..

Truly epic..

Offline safeman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: swolloz
  • PSN ID: stormz2008
« Reply #202 on: 06:00 AM - 09/16/15 »
cheers RML for your time on this config

can anyone help on PS4 i have done every think right but when i try and copy the curves it does not work the line stays where it is. i know how to put the curves in but its not working am useing a galaxy s4 mini with the lastest manager and software 20150816  upgraded from Firmware 20141114
« Last Edit: 07:38 AM - 09/16/15 by safeman »

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 10:55 AM - 09/16/15 »
cheers RML for your time on this config

can anyone help on PS4 i have done every think right but when i try and copy the curves it does not work the line stays where it is. i know how to put the curves in but its not working am useing a galaxy s4 mini with the lastest manager and software 20150816  upgraded from Firmware 20141114

That's odd, tonight I will try to add the "Full" config copy/paste as Yeesh_Dale suggested. Maybe that will work for you.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 11:17 AM - 09/16/15 »
What you still haven't, cmon man xD. (Jokes).

Offline safeman

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 11:40 AM - 09/16/15 »
thx RML i would be very grateful if you could  i have been on this for days searching to fix it maybe its a hardware fault i hope not didnt have a problem with the old firmwire mmmm thx

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 08:16 PM - 09/16/15 »
thx RML i would be very grateful if you could  i have been on this for days searching to fix it maybe its a hardware fault i hope not didnt have a problem with the old firmwire mmmm thx

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Destiny] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Here you go man, everything you need to be a Destiny Rockstar with the G502 and Nav! Lol ...

Make sure you create a New Destiny config, click the edit button to open it up. Then click on the 3 small dots to the right of the screen. When it opens up simply paste this code and you'll have my entire setup, just like that.  ;)

Just make sure you click on the word "select" above the code to highlight EVERYTHING that you have to copy.

Updated OP as well.
« Last Edit: 08:41 PM - 09/16/15 by RML »

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Destiny: My Advanced Setup (UPDATED 9/16/15)
« Reply #207 on: 01:11 AM - 09/17/15 »

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Destiny] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Here you go man, everything you need to be a Destiny Rockstar with the G502 and Nav! Lol ...

Make sure you create a New Destiny config, click the edit button to open it up. Then click on the 3 small dots to the right of the screen. When it opens up simply paste this code and you'll have my entire setup, just like that.  ;)

Just make sure you click on the word "select" above the code to highlight EVERYTHING that you have to copy.

Updated OP as well.

Hey, now you can delete your entire first page.

Offline Pustekuchen

• kkthxbb
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: wurstmitsenf
  • PSN ID: wurstmitsenf
« Reply #208 on: 03:08 AM - 09/17/15 »

Added 9/16/15, my entire Destiny setup for G502 and Nav all within this one Code! That's right, sensitivities, Ballistic curves, button layout, sub-configs, EVERYTHING!

Can you pls also update your "Hardline Advanced Setup" like your "Destiny: My Advanced Setup"?

thx 4 your work ;)

Offline safeman

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 07:32 AM - 09/17/15 »
 :P  thank you so much m8 just got to edit now am using the razor abyssus 3500dpi 1000hz and a keyboard once again thanks so much for your hard work  :P :P :P