XIM Community

Destiny 1&2: Advanced Setups (20200613)  (Read 719111 times)

Offline saXx

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: per pm :-)
Re: Destiny: My Advanced Setup (UPDATED 8/28/15)
« Reply #180 on: 05:16 AM - 08/31/15 »
Hey,

Just a question, wanted to try your settings but I am not able to copy your settings in my Xim Manager. Is there anywhere a tutorial how to copy that 1 by 1  ?

Thanks for any help
Heja BVB !

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 07:37 AM - 08/31/15 »
every code says "New Firmware (20150816)" so you need that firmware or newer to have the code working
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline q3sebo

• View Profile
Re: Destiny: My Advanced Setup (UPDATED 6/23/15)
« Reply #182 on: 03:11 AM - 09/01/15 »
Did you assign KB buttons to those unrecognizable buttons within LGS? You have to do that before Xim Manager will recognize them. Look through the OP again, I added a link there that talked about doing this in the mouse software on your computer.

Yes man, i have figured it out and it is ok now, but at first i did not know what LGS means :).
However i use also g502 and using your cfg everything seems to be very very slow for me like using very low sensitivity. I've watched your yt video and how you aim when jumping above opponent and there your movements speed is really different than mine. So this is wierd for me using same mouse, same dpi, same cfg settings, we have different outcome. Maybe the secret is in your LGS mouse settings? For example in your signature D:8000 stands for dpi i quess but what is P:500?. Currently i am using a way higher sens in xim to have my look, aim, movement speed to compensate this "slow motion". I am talking about Destiny.

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 09:07 PM - 09/01/15 »
I'm confused, you have running setup in that purple sub config:

But turn assist in the blue sub config (but with 0 boost):

Did you use two different sub configs? If so why? Why can't you combine them?
« Last Edit: 10:20 PM - 09/01/15 by piiwii »
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 10:37 PM - 09/01/15 »
Now that I think about it, why would you use turn assist anyway. Wouldn't it be annoying if the camera kept turning like that? I get why you would use this for things like tank controls but does it make sense for regular movement?
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline flybyeu

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 05:06 AM - 09/02/15 »
Love you work! I would have returned xim without your post and help...
Can you please post this extra aim/chess codes to copy?

What would you change your settings to to increase aim assist.
I want the absolute most cheese, op settings available to dominate :)

Thank you, love your work!
You should use a negative acceleration curve for ADS. Something that looks kind of like the one on the right here.
I will be showing you guys how to do this with the fire button sometime down the road, when OBs fixes sub settings.

Did I something wrong?
Using the G502 with 2400 DPI your settings working perfetly, not to fast or to slow.
Changing DPI to 8000, its far too fast.
Actually I using HIP at 7.5, ADS 3,3 and Running at 25

Ingame sensitivity is at 10 (maximum)

Nothing wrong, just sounds like you're a Low Sensitivity player. I would suggest raising your DPI setting and lowering your sens. Try something like 4000 DPI with 5.5 hip, 2.2 ADS. In my experience XIM feels smoother with dpi over 3600.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 07:53 AM - 09/02/15 »
Maybe the secret is in your LGS mouse settings? For example in your signature D:8000 stands for dpi i quess but what is P:500?. Currently i am using a way higher sens in xim to have my look, aim, movement speed to compensate this "slow motion". I am talking about Destiny.

Doesn't have anything to do with my LGS settings. 500 is my polling rate, I prefer 500 over 1000 "less jitters." What mouse pad are you using and what exactly are your sens levels?

Now that I think about it, why would you use turn assist anyway. Wouldn't it be annoying if the camera kept turning like that? I get why you would use this for things like tank controls but does it make sense for regular movement?
It's a matter of preference. I really like using it for tight corners. I definitely don't use it all the time and I probably use it more for PvE then PvP. You do get used to it though if you stick to it.

As far as the colors go, this thread has seen many revisions and updates. Don't let the colors throw you off, I just changed my setup at some point and didn't use the same color that's all.

Offline q3sebo

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 01:41 AM - 09/04/15 »
I use steelpad qck+ so the soft one. My sens in game is 10. My mouse DPI is 8000. I think it is all i can configure about sens? I do not know if you use acceleration in LGS?
I do not know also how much you have to drag your mouse over the pad to make your move. Maybe you do a big swipes? I do not know if you post some video showing your phisical mouse movement refering to in game movement. Maybe this would explain a little bit more.

Offline Siranbiaks

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Siranbiaks
« Reply #188 on: 07:39 AM - 09/04/15 »
I am trying to copy and paste these ballistics curves but when I try to do so with the first one for HIP all I get is a bunch of vertical squiggly lines. I called my brother and he said he had the same issue until he noticed you had a link to an "older" version of the firmware. Do you still have that posted here? He said once he used the older version then everything worked perfectly.

Here is my setup:
1) XIM4
2) Logitech G13 gaming keyboard
3) Logitech g300s gaming mouse

That is the exact setup my brother is using and he LOVES it. I hope you can help me get this figured out.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to render,
Aaron

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 11:38 AM - 09/04/15 »
I use steelpad qck+ so the soft one. My sens in game is 10. My mouse DPI is 8000. I think it is all i can configure about sens? I do not know if you use acceleration in LGS?
I do not know also how much you have to drag your mouse over the pad to make your move. Maybe you do a big swipes? I do not know if you post some video showing your phisical mouse movement refering to in game movement. Maybe this would explain a little bit more.

I'm moving my mouse at a velocity of approx. 6-8in. per second MAX. I use a hard surface pad, my experience is that you need a little higher sensitivity with soft pads then with hard pads. I would up your sens by approx. 3-5 if you want to try to match mine.

I am trying to copy and paste these ballistics curves but when I try to do so with the first one for HIP all I get is a bunch of vertical squiggly lines. I called my brother and he said he had the same issue until he noticed you had a link to an "older" version of the firmware. Do you still have that posted here? He said once he used the older version then everything worked perfectly.

Here is my setup:
1) XIM4
2) Logitech G13 gaming keyboard
3) Logitech g300s gaming mouse

That is the exact setup my brother is using and he LOVES it. I hope you can help me get this figured out.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to render,
Aaron

There are too many versions of manager out there right now. I would have to wipe my XIM in order to reinstall older versions, then rebuild all of my settings to post curves for old firmware. Then I would have to wipe my XIM to update to the newest manager and do it all over again. That is not an acceptable request lol ... sry. For this reason I will be using the latest firmware for setup purposes. You can update to the latest firmware in the XIM4 release candidate section. I will leave previously posted versions of manager going forward though, so for the purpose of this thread, firmware will date back to 20150816. I will leave that and then post the latest as well in the future.

There is a ballistic curve adapter tool sticky in the XIM4 forum. I've never used it, but it may help you with what you're requesting.

Offline q3sebo

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 05:30 AM - 09/05/15 »
I use a hard surface pad, my experience is that you need a little higher sensitivity with soft pads then with hard pads. I would up your sens by approx. 3-5 if you want to try to match mine.

This is exactly what i did. I currently run with your curves but my buttons layout and hip 50, ads 25, run 80. This is more less comfortable for me.

Offline SA

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SA
« Reply #191 on: 12:56 PM - 09/09/15 »
Hi All, 

New to this forum, have had XIM for about a month now.  So far loving the product but felt it needed some tinkering for Destiny and then found this awesome thread.   Great work being done here for sure, and I tried some of the posted suggestions and so far I've seen an improvement  YAY. 

I have a stupid question i'm sure, but when you say it's posted in the "OP", what is the OP?  LOL.

Thanks.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 01:42 PM - 09/09/15 »
OP commonly referred to as the original post or original poster (person). In this case he means the first post in the thread.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 07:40 PM - 09/12/15 »
Thanks mist, I've been Hella busy lately!

Offline Bringer

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 08:07 AM - 09/13/15 »
What does boost do and what does y-x axis?
I'm trying to start customizing but dont even know what they do.
Also what does it mean if you have your ballistic curve negative or positive?

Thanks

Admin