XIM Community

Destiny 1&2: Advanced Setups (20200613)  (Read 721262 times)

Offline patchm00

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Patchm00
Re: Destiny: My Advanced Setup (UPDATED 6/23/15)
« Reply #105 on: 12:16 PM - 07/20/15 »
Thanks yea it feels the same to me :)

Just curious as to what kind of stats everyone has with destiny and XIM? I feel like I have pretty decent stats but would like to compare to other XIM users so I know if I am terrible or not lol.
I don't think comparing to others is fair.   The only way would be before xim4 and after xim4  :)   mine would be very bad before!

Offline HardHitter

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 11:19 AM - 07/21/15 »
Anyone know the forum name of the guy in the video that was posted a few posts earlier?

The question I'd like to understand is are you able to use the XIM4 settings to help control recoil?  For example, I use the Last Word fairly often and when ADS and click-firing (not holding down fire) the recoil brings my aim up quiet significantly.  The recoil path is upwards so I'm trying to understand how we can combat that.

Offline VITODATHO

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 10:54 AM - 07/24/15 »
Hay buddy

How can I add a function to this buttons K4,K5

I try to add from xim4  (fire mode) it worked but after minute not more, I think i need to manage something in Logitech Manager via PC?   

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 07:03 PM - 07/24/15 »
Are you trying to set those buttons up for your Sparrow like I did, or for something else?

Offline murrgh2014

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: murrgh2014
« Reply #109 on: 09:14 PM - 07/24/15 »
How or where do you input the paste code?

Offline flst81

• Go Noles!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pl3zd0ntsh00tm3
« Reply #110 on: 11:08 PM - 07/24/15 »

I don't recall, but i  think you may have to go into LGS and assign keyboard strokes in the drop down menu to get left scroll and right  scroll to bind to a function.
« Last Edit: 11:12 PM - 07/24/15 by flst81 »
Xim 4| Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 | Glorious Extended mouse pad| Razer Vespula | Asus MX279H monitor |  ROCCAT APURI Active USB Hub | XB1

Offline VITODATHO

• View Profile
Destiny: My Advanced Setup (UPDATED 6/23/15)
« Reply #111 on: 02:11 AM - 07/25/15 »
Are you trying to set those buttons up for your Sparrow like I did, or for something else?
For BF4 to change weapon.

I don't recall, but i  think you may have to go into LGS and assign keyboard strokes in the drop down menu to get left scroll and right  scroll to bind to a function.
yes I think it have to be added as a kb button. can it be any kay random or one from list?
(Radom pic from google)
Example :I made  (prev tab in browser C  ) button (q)from KB and when i add from xim (reload commando ) it was reloading but at same time going Left. Are some kb buttons that I need to not bound to g700s ?
A guess i mis something, There are some basic rules that I need to know. I search long on you tube advances tutorial how LGS works but the one that I need to know is not to find. I was experimenting and than fall in sleep  :) i had looong day.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 09:22 AM - 07/25/15 »

Yes, the K in K4and K5 ='s Keyboard buttons 4 and 5 respectively. However, I donot actually assign them that way for Destiny. I assign a multi-key function (macro) within LGS to use them to mount and dismount the Sparrow. All the info you guys need is in the OP.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 09:25 AM - 07/25/15 »
For BF4 to change weapon.

yes I think it have to be added as a kb button. can it be any kay random or one from list?
(Radom pic from google)
Example :I made  (prev tab in browser C  ) button (q)from KB and when i add from xim (reload commando ) it was reloading but at same time going Left. Are some kb buttons that I need to not bound to g700s ?
A guess i mis something, There are some basic rules that I need to know. I search long on you tube advances tutorial how LGS works but the one that I need to know is not to find. I was experimenting and than fall in sleep  :) i had looong day.

It can be pretty much any KB button as long as it only has one function. Another words, make sure you only assing reload to it.

Q - should work fine. Are you sure you aren't accidentally pressing "A" ? Remember WASD are used for movement on a keyboard. The "A" button would be used for moving left. You don't want to assign ANYTHING to WASD unless you first deactivate them in Xim Manager.
« Last Edit: 09:30 AM - 07/25/15 by RML »

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 09:34 AM - 07/25/15 »
How or where do you input the paste code?

In Xim manager, bottm left of curve screen or bottom of button screen, depending on which codes you want to apply. There are currently several different styles of codes out there though with all the beta's going on so it can get confusing.

Offline SuperBee26

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SuperBee26
« Reply #115 on: 12:13 PM - 07/26/15 »
So i just got my xim4 on friday and ive been using your set up with my own twiste. The only thing is i dont have an option to turn on turn assistance. Is there something special i need to do to get it? I have the latest firmware.

Offline anubisrich

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 04:01 PM - 07/26/15 »
So i just got my xim4 on friday and ive been using your set up with my own twiste. The only thing is i dont have an option to turn on turn assistance. Is there something special i need to do to get it? I have the latest firmware.

There is a beta release now.

Offline digital blasphemy

• Run, think, shoot, live. Black Mesa....
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Digital Blasphemy
  • PSN ID: DigLtaLbLaspheme
« Reply #117 on: 10:57 AM - 07/27/15 »
Thanks so
much RML. Your the best. How do i interpret this "Here's an example of how to match my sensitivity's If you're using a different DPI then I am.
Your DPI 12000 / my DPI 8000 = 1.5
Your HIP sens / 1.5 = My Hip sens
Your ADS sens / 1.5 = My ADS sens"  im useing 12000 dpi. Whats 1.5 mean?

G900  12000 dpi 1000hz - Astro A50 - 19 inch Logitech hard pad.

Run think shoot live.

What an amazing accomplishment APEX! Wow!!!

SA4 gameplay.
https://youtu.be/5eeYvLRrRpc
https://youtu.be/KSRehsWyOek
https://youtu.be/Ta-haTfVDpU

Offline VITODATHO

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 11:01 AM - 07/27/15 »
RML you should definitely make a YouTube tutorial of all of your knowledge and make us grate warriors ;) to fight together:)

Offline flybyeu

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 06:47 PM - 07/27/15 »
 can someone please help? how do I copy and past this code?

Admin