XIM Community

Battlefront - 11/17/15  (Read 10401 times)

Offline BroTsla

• View Profile
Re: Battlefront 3 11/17/15?
« Reply #15 on: 09:55 PM - 04/18/15 »
I'm gonna get it no matter what. I loved the first two games but the network support at the time was really @#$% for me. As long as it plays similar to the others, with better multiplayer support(Seeing that's its main focus), I don't see me not enjoying the hell out of it. It's weird because this game actually made me a bigger fan of star wars. Running around as a jedi taking out noobies with my light saber.. Even with the crap p2p they had back in the day this game was still awesome.

Offline Oxxy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02:54 AM - 04/19/15 »
I won't be thrilled if the player cap is actually 40.  By this time it should be 40 people on each side.  Why are we going back in time here?

Probably because the consoles cpu can't handle it. The game may be quite a bit more demanding than bf4.

Or it may be a game design choice. Either way im slightly disappointed.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04:41 AM - 04/19/15 »
20 a side is fine, depending on map size. And if the maps have been built with 40 players in mind they it should be fine. More players on pub servers = more chaotic I've found. I'm sure i couldn't be more wrong in someones eyes, but IMO 20 a side should work really well in this kind of game.

It has "HEROS" 64 players would mean less people would ever get a chance of playing as Darth or Han..

The Mechs (for the size of the AT-ATs) would be taken down super easy if 32 players all directed their fire power at it.

I dunno, 20 a side seems more then enough for this kind of game, it isn't battlefield..
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11:20 AM - 04/19/15 »
^ Given that DICE has a tendency to poorly balance maps to work with multiple game modes and multiple player counts I think 20 players per side is a great amount. I wish they would either do a better job at map balance or just lower the player count to 40 in Battlefield as well. To their credit thought I'm sure it's much harder to balance a map than to scale the player count back.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Phantom Machine

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11:39 AM - 04/19/15 »
I wonder if there will be bots running around like in the previous Battlefront games.

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
« Reply #20 on: 01:37 PM - 04/19/15 »
I wonder if there will be bots running around like in the previous Battlefront games.
In b4 everyone quits cuz of bots. Lolol

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02:52 PM - 04/19/15 »
In b4 everyone quits cuz of bots. Lolol

xD
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 04:10 PM - 04/19/15 »
20 a side is fine, depending on map size. And if the maps have been built with 40 players in mind they it should be fine. More players on pub servers = more chaotic I've found. I'm sure i couldn't be more wrong in someones eyes, but IMO 20 a side should work really well in this kind of game.

It has "HEROS" 64 players would mean less people would ever get a chance of playing as Darth or Han..

The Mechs (for the size of the AT-ATs) would be taken down super easy if 32 players all directed their fire power at it.

I dunno, 20 a side seems more then enough for this kind of game, it isn't battlefield..

+1

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #23 on: 02:22 PM - 04/20/15 »
Yea i dont my the lower player count as long as it works with the maps. Looks cool so far, wont say its a definite buy but i do like star wars. Have to see more they really havent shown anything yet as it says right in the trailer no actual gameplay footage.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
« Reply #24 on: 08:42 PM - 04/23/15 »
never played the previous BFront games so I guess maybe thats why Im not that hype as other ppl.  I'll prolly wait after the 1st weeks release to see how it is
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #25 on: 07:38 AM - 04/24/15 »
never played the previous BFront games so I guess maybe thats why Im not that hype as other ppl.  I'll prolly wait after the 1st weeks release to see how it is

My take is if you like Battlefield and if you are a fan of Star Wars, it's a no brainer.

Admin