XIM Community

Support Gamebattles Top Page XIM Players... Recruiting XIM Players too  (Read 11967 times)

Offline Divising

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Guniy
Hey guys my Team Ladder Team has reached top 10 on Gamebattles for CoD Advanced Warfare we are straight slapping kids are TL is named Victory eSports we all play on XIM's except for one of our players we are looking for God Like CoD players if you are interested hmu on Xbox Live GT (Guniy) I have the smartglass app on my phone so I will get your message instantly. Support us on twitch by following us and tuning in when we grind GB and Wager matches. I will submit the team twitch, roster, and UMG Team below. We want to all unite on XBL and show the eSports circuit that XIM players are out here too and most of us are better then pro console gamers help us and spread awareness. We beat so many pro gamers you wouldn't even believe it

Team Roster
Guniy- Slayer/OBJ
Gursty- Suport Slayer
Weaponiize- Slayer/OBJ
XIM Trigg- Slayer
xJerzZx - Support Slayer

Twitch.tv/AlexTheSniper
Twitch.tv/Gursty

Gamebattles Team Link- http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare/team/victory-v/

UMG Wagers Cash Out Link - http://www.umggaming.com/team/mouse-n-key
« Last Edit: 05:54 PM - 05/03/15 by Divising »

Offline Dale

• MVP
  • What would the great lion do?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaleisGOD
Which pro teams did u beat?

I don't see any pro teams in your match history.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
These boys been on the Promo now. Think thats like the 3rd one now. 

Slapping kids with Macros.... not impressed

Offline Divising

• View Profile

We remade many times but on this team right here on the umg cashout we beat MRKN Destiny yesterday

Offline Divising

• View Profile
These boys been on the Promo now. Think thats like the 3rd one now. 

Slapping kids with Macros.... not impressed

You sound like you're hating if so send us a challenge nuff said. What facts do you have that we even use macros #ignorant. If you're not sending the challenge don't respond because you just gave out the image that you're a forum troll, I will not entertain forum trolls.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
No troll. Jerz has already said on here he use macros and im not claimin to b a pro. Im a pure play for fun average player.

Glad your enjoying the challenge of playing pros though

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/HellOnJerzZ
  • Gamertag: xJerzZx
  • PSN ID: JerzZthepr0
^this guy is mad he doesnt get no play time always watching the stream from the side lines...i love the hate

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
Oh no my secret is out.....

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
just keep comments to yourself and keep up the support no need to hate i think we all do this for fun

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
Ok ok il behave.  I tell you what i would watch tho.  You guys vs Dales team.

Haven't seen either but you both talk a good game so it could be a good XIM promo

Offline Dale

• MVP
    • View Profile

We remade many times but on this team right here on the umg cashout we beat MRKN Destiny yesterday
Cool. Then you should have twitch replays, or youtube videos of you guys beating them... Considering you have to record for each match. Can you link me?

Also, who the heck is MRKN Destiny.. They arent even in the Pro League roster.

I guess Im asking if you guys have any proof to back up this statement? "We beat so many pro gamers you wouldn't even believe it"

Here is a link to the current pro teams for your reference.
http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/competitions/82#event_182_roster

Thanks
« Last Edit: 03:01 PM - 04/17/15 by Dale »

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
Instead of comparing achievements just one of you send the other a challenge and then fight
That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline Dale

• MVP
    • View Profile
I'm not comparing anything.. i'm verifying outlandish claims :P

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
Thats not even half of the pros out there not counting semi pros and players that are better than the pros out there. Also these guys dont play gbs or wagers its very rare when you see them play a wager and ocassionally they do little tournys here and there...if you want to talk about beating good kids i have montages and endless vids of destroying players...make a umg team and play us for money or for free either way i would like to have some comp

Offline Manjerico

• I am Jack's smirking revenge
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • PSN ID: Manj3r1c0
Ok ok il behave.  I tell you what i would watch tho.  You guys vs Dales team.

Haven't seen either but you both talk a good game so it could be a good XIM promo

I'd watch the @#$% out this match! If you guys beat pro players like we wouldn't believe it, you probably will have no problem with Dale's team.

I guess Im asking if you guys have any proof to back up this statement? "We beat so many pro gamers you wouldn't even believe it"

Some proof would be interesting to see, but I don't think we'll be that lucky. xD

Xbox One: Phew... Phew... Phew...
PS4:BAANG!!
Outcome: Xbox One is down! Call an ambulance!
"Wii U Wii U Wii U..."
XIM Edge;XIM4|Logitech G13;G502;MX518|Turtle Beach DSS2|AKG K702|Antlion Modmic 4.0|Bravo Audio V3|Asus VX279h|