XIM Community

Hardline: My Advanced Setup  (Read 19341 times)

Offline VITODATHO

• View Profile
Re: Hardline: My Advanced Setup
« Reply #30 on: 12:59 AM - 07/29/15 »
As I understand you have for each game six xim profiles and sub profiles. Example : Battlefield  hardline /operator/professional/helicopter/ice cream van. Also you have five extra  profiles from mouse LGS.

does it means that you have to make six extra activate key buttons or one to circle true (for this is necessary keyboard and pc LGS or can done without keyboard or LGC?). Each profile have a color it makes it easy to detect.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 08:32 AM - 08/03/15 »
As I understand you have for each game six xim profiles and sub profiles. Example : Battlefield  hardline /operator/professional/helicopter/ice cream van. Also you have five extra  profiles from mouse LGS.

does it means that you have to make six extra activate key buttons or one to circle true (for this is necessary keyboard and pc LGS or can done without keyboard or LGC?). Each profile have a color it makes it easy to detect.

For BF Hardline I only have Two profiles in Xim manager, Operator and Professional. I have two because of the spotting and Long Range snipe setup I us with Professional. Within both Profiles I have Sub Configs for vehicles. I don't suggest using the Long range snipe sub any more until OBsIV fixes sub configs. It's just too hard to use and can create some real issues with mixing up your configurations.

As far as Sniping tips go, here's a thread I created awhile back.
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=38649.msg485428#msg485428

Here's a thread that talks about Main and Sub configs. How they currently work and what's wrong with them. Read it if you want further understanding on what I mean about using the Long Range sub config. http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=40458.msg503012#msg503012

As far as LGS goes, I only have 1 profile in LGS that's used for BF4 and BFH. LGS is only messed with to either make macro's or to setup the mouses buttons so that the Xim recognizes them. For example changing the DPI up and down buttons to a button on your KB such as shift or something. The XIM won't recognize those buttons otherwise.

Offline VITODATHO

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08:47 AM - 08/03/15 »

For BF Hardline I only have Two profiles in Xim manager, Operator and Professional. I have two because of the spotting and Long Range snipe setup I us with Professional. Within both Profiles I have Sub Configs for vehicles. I don't suggest using the Long range snipe sub any more until OBsIV fixes sub configs. It's just too hard to use and can create some real issues with mixing up your configurations.

As far as Sniping tips go, here's a thread I created awhile back.
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=38649.msg485428#msg485428

Here's a thread that talks about Main and Sub configs. How they currently work and what's wrong with them. Read it if you want further understanding on what I mean about using the Long Range sub config. http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=40458.msg503012#msg503012

As far as LGS goes, I only have 1 profile in LGS that's used for BF4 and BFH. LGS is only messed with to either make macro's or to setup the mouses buttons so that the Xim recognizes them. For example changing the DPI up and down buttons to a button on your KB such as shift or something. The XIM won't recognize those buttons otherwise.
thanks
It is working , I set helicopter profile with different reload enter button as activator.now i enter it and it switches to heli mode   i am at the good way with understanding, its all new for me and in English.
 You are the man!

Offline Kill-Joy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ak-Kill_Joy
« Reply #33 on: 06:43 PM - 08/05/15 »
Any way someone on ps4 can help me get this setup, I'm on iOS so I have to enter it manually based of pics, and mine looks slightly different in the way my window has slightly different layout (when connected to Xim and in the iOS app.
Anyways shoot me a psn msg and say ur from Xim fourm and we can chat in a psn chat- thanks!
Psn: Ak-Kill_Joy

Offline VITODATHO

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 08:24 PM - 08/06/15 »
I notice jittery movement of mouse I compared with DS4 , its like playing game on 60f and 30 frames rate, how can I reduce it?   

Offline Johnny

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AAA
  • PSN ID: AAA
« Reply #35 on: 02:40 PM - 10/05/15 »
@RML - is there any chance you could update your setup on Hardline (ballisitics and corrections), or possibly post your whole current config? :)
United Kingdom / Europe

XIM4 & XIM Edge
- PS4
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- PS3

SETUP
Mouse: Logitech G502
Keyboard: CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid-i (Brown Cherry MX) - Soon
Headset: Astro A40 TR w/ Black Mixamp Pro
Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 08:27 AM - 04/27/16 »
The ballistics codes dosent work with the latest Firmware please fix it, Anybody knlws wherw i can get ballistics that works?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 05:48 AM - 04/28/16 »
The ballistics codes dosent work with the latest Firmware please fix it, Anybody knlws wherw i can get ballistics that works?

I lost all of my settings for this game long time ago during a firmware upgrade. I don't play it anymore, sry. Just try to create the same curves via the pics. :)

Offline leobarbosag

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: leobarbosag
« Reply #38 on: 07:14 PM - 09/05/16 »
someone could post their profile settings , vehicles and ballistic curves??

Thanks for help.

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 12:28 PM - 10/21/17 »

I lost all of my settings for this game long time ago during a firmware upgrade. I don't play it anymore, sry. Just try to create the same curves via the pics. :)

Pics is gone :'( do you still have them and can reupload them? I still Love this game and all my settings got deleted when i uppgraded firmware :(
I would love to have the ads curve for professional
« Last Edit: 12:35 PM - 10/21/17 by moniray »

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 06:24 PM - 10/21/17 »
Wow! Haven't seen this thread in awhile. Do the codes not work?

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 10:56 PM - 10/21/17 »
Code dosent work and pics is goone is it someway to translate codes for operator to latest firmwire? Before i changed by looking at the picture.
Your ballistics is the best i use them all to diffrent games
« Last Edit: 11:02 PM - 10/21/17 by moniray »