XIM Community

xim4 works with arcade sticks with ps360+ installed?  (Read 2808 times)

Offline gokou

• View Profile
Hello guys, i want to tell you if the xim4 work with arcade sticks same
Mad catz tournament edition with ps360+ PCB installed on it.
In case it work, can be used with all platforms (ps4/One) without any lag increase?
Let me know.
thanks
« Last Edit: 04:34 AM - 03/30/15 by gokou »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: xim4 works with arcade sticks with ps360+ installed?
« Reply #1 on: 09:44 AM - 03/29/15 »
I don't know anything about this device. Does it work directly on an Xbox 360 without any issue?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline gokou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:43 AM - 03/30/15 »
I don't know anything about this device. Does it work directly on an Xbox 360 without any issue?
Hello ObsIV, and thanks for reply.
yes it work.
It is a PCB can be installed into any arcade sticks which creates compatibility with all old generation consoles .
it is recognized automatically by the old generation console / ps3 / x360 / pc / saturn / etc )
You can find, all infos about the PCB, from here
http://akishop-customs.com/PS360Plus.html

Thanks for anyone answer me ;)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 04:40 AM - 03/30/15 »
Both the Titan One and Cronus Max enable last-gen fightsticks on next-gen consoles. I use my PS3 Madcatz SSFVI TE stick on PS3, PS4, 360 and XB1 using just the T1, no Xim required.

The only caveat on PS4 is the DualShock needs to reauthenticate every 10 mins or so. It happens almost instantly, but could catch you in the middle of a combo. For that reason, the reauth can be manually triggered using a macro script between rounds.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline gokou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:47 AM - 03/30/15 »
sure , but considering that I would play even a few fps title as MGSV , and someone else , I was hoping that with the xim4 could solve two problems with one device .
if I had the certainty that with the xim4 I could also use my current arcade stick ( provided with PS360 + ) would be for me the final choice .

Finally , would you be kind enough to give me the link to the macro for use with the titan one to solve the problem of ps4 .

Both the Titan One and Cronus Max enable last-gen fightsticks on next-gen consoles. I use my PS3 Madcatz SSFVI TE stick on PS3, PS4, 360 and XB1 using just the T1, no Xim required.

The only caveat on PS4 is the DualShock needs to reauthenticate every 10 mins or so. It happens almost instantly, but could catch you in the middle of a combo. For that reason, the reauth can be manually triggered using a macro script between rounds.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #6 on: 04:26 PM - 03/30/15 »
sure , but considering that I would play even a few fps title as MGSV , and someone else , I was hoping that with the xim4 could solve two problems with one device .
if I had the certainty that with the xim4 I could also use my current arcade stick ( provided with PS360 + ) would be for me the final choice .

Different horses for different courses -
Xim4 for FPS, I couldn't game on consoles without it.
T1 or CM for fight-sticks, steering wheels and macros. I also have G25 pedals hooked up to a Driving Force GT wheel connected from PC to PS4 and XB1 thanks to T1.
Combine both (Xim4 > T1 > console) for things like rapid-fire and recoil reduction in FPS. Macros aren't directly supported by Xim4.

Here's the script - http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1223&hilit=PS4+partial+crossover+support&start=10#p9216

It binds to Select + PS. Pop it between rounds. I barely noticed the auto-reconnect so it's not a big deal if you forget to do it manually.
« Last Edit: 11:12 PM - 03/30/15 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Ditch Pickler

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ditch Pickler
« Reply #7 on: 10:08 PM - 06/24/15 »
No it doesn't work. I recently got a custom fight stick with the ps360+ in it. The xim4 doesn't recognize it and the spot where a joystick should be just has a blank square. But here's the good news....if your gonna use it on ps4. Akishop has a firmware upgrade for the pcb that would let you use it on Ps4.

I did the update yesterday and it works great!
Gaming Setup

Console: Xbox Slim
Headset: Triton ax pro
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Generic Dynex "Bestbuy"
Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula
TV: Samsung 22"LED / 40" Samsung LED