XIM Community

Ballistic Curve Library  (Read 272033 times)

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
Re: Ballistic Curve Library
« Reply #45 on: 08:56 PM - 07/31/15 »
There is a converter stickied in the xim4 section. You couldn't host the php could you ABC?

I definitely can, do you mean for the new new curves?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 12:21 PM - 08/01/15 »
Oh no, just the converter. The person who created it has it on a free host and I think people had issues with their AV software going off.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
« Reply #47 on: 01:59 PM - 08/01/15 »
i know, i meant the converter for the new new curves lol

Offline Glassdoll

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 08:30 AM - 08/07/15 »
Looking for someone to make an exact replica of my xim3 setup, currently using a xim4 and cannot for the life of me make it feel just like the xim3 or even close.
Primary mouse settings,
mw3.1
24.87 Sensitivity
82 acceleration
boost 15

Secondary mouse settings
Mw3-ads.1
Sensitivity 0.59
Acceleration 1.00
Boost 25
If you're able to make this work I'll be more than happy to pay you. Thank you again!

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/HellOnJerzZ
  • Gamertag: xJerzZx
  • PSN ID: JerzZthepr0
« Reply #49 on: 02:32 PM - 08/28/15 »
I see a lot of people experimenting trying out these crazy curves with high slopes and crazy settings trying to mimic the feel of pc or a faster aim.  everyone has the taste and opinions so ill give mines with some samples

first of the latest curves that roads posted i will tell you if you play a game like cod with heavy aim assist i advise you not to used any curves with any type of acceleration unless is minor.  nothing against you Roads because i appreciate that you always helping and trying out new things

i play a lot of cod pubs and competitive...what you want is a curve that provides a little more AA sounds crazy but its better. with accelerated curves the aim tends to jitter and it has a lot of unpredictable results at different ranges and more at a higher dpi wich makes it hard to really adjust to and get used to

what you want is a curve that allows full control either standard translator or with a little negative slope..and negative towards the middle or end of the curve never start a curve below 15.0 with either negative or high you want to start somewhere down the middle or end so when it kicks in its a lot smoother then having it jump too early where the change its made.

i show you 2 samples for hip and Ads 2 curves that ive been using these last 2 days..then ill explain how to help with aim assist rather than have any type of acceleration.

HIP:

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AA0ZJjNBTlpnc3yChYeKkZumsb7I:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS:

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAoUHigyPEZQWmRscnuFjpihq7S+:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Notice how i have 2 completely different curves one with acceleration for hip for faster aiming and centering on enemies. then a slow curve with more AA for ADS..i wanted something to have a stickier aim so i can set my sensitivity slightly higher and add BOOST....now BOOST where you want to work your magic with your aim and curve..this also adds some sort of acceleration because its inflating and messing with the dead zone and you want that when you lock on to an enemy.  you want to set it where you can stick your sights at an enemy and move all the way around and in circles however you want but still stay around that AA hit box..now every mouse is different and different dpi stages will have different results as well as mousepads. this is normal. so copying the same exact settings as me wont really work out for you. this is basically laying out a template for you to start off and experiment start with your ads settings set it to where its kind of hard to pull away from aa or a little off then add the boost to make it faster and spread that dead zone.  for hip i say it really dont matter but you do not want a slow curve trust me it sucks you want speed for hip and do add too much BOOST for hip or it will feel weird..anyways this is just a little something for those looking for something new or something to experiment with..

My Xim Set Up

ADS Delay around 200-215
Sony Nav
Razer Mamba TE 1800 DPI/ 1000 Polling Rate
Artisan Hayate Otsu Mousepad

tyler84

« Reply #50 on: 04:10 AM - 08/29/15 »
Won't let me paste it. Is this for 16 firmware?

Offline killawink64

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fouldeth
« Reply #51 on: 07:46 AM - 09/02/15 »
I wanted to go ahead and share my ballistic curves that I use for BF4, BFH, and destiny. I also want to comment that I don't use AA, so you may need to up the sensitivity if you do use AA. There are some similar existing curves, and if these already exist I do apologize as I don't remember seeing them.

My setup:
Log g502 @ 3600 dpi, 1000hz polling
Roccat Hiro mouse pad, and some pro slick skates for mouse
20150816 firmware/manager
No steady aim

Battlefield 4:

This curve allows for 1:1 movement, and simulates acceleration at the top end (for small, top end jerks) and in hip you don't need precise movements at top end. It's mainly for whipping around 180 degrees.

On the ADS there is minor negative acceleration at the beginning of the curve. This takes the jitters off when moving slow then moves back to 1:1 movement.

Vehicles have a small negative acceleration at the bottom of slope to eliminate jitters, and ramps up at the end of the slope to help move "turrets" and flying vehicles faster.

Hip sense 25 y/x 1.5 boost 500-1000

Code: [Select]
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAoUHigyPEZQWmRueJagqrS+yMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS sense 18 y/x 2.0 boost 500-1000

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAgSHCYyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7I:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Vehicles sense 100 y/x 1.5 boost 0 (with the new vehicle sensitivity slider, boost isn't really needed)

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAkSGiYyPEZQWmSCjJagqrS+yMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Battlefield Hardline:

I wanted to use the same curves for BFH, but the look mechanic seems slightly different. Same concept as BF4, but tuned for BFH.

Hip sense 24 y/x 1.5 boost 0

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAoUHigyPEZQWm54goyWoKq0vsjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS sense 10 y/x 2.0 boost 0

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAQMFR8pMz1HUVtmeIKMlqCqtL7I:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Vehicles (I use the same as for BF4)

Destiny:

For Destiny, there was a definite progressive acceleration felt when using the mouse and it really bugged me and at the same time ADS was to "bouncy". The hip eliminates that progressive acceleration, and it feels crisp turning. The ADS drops to help steady aim without sacrificing precision.

Other sprint curves felt too progressive, so this one helps keep jitters down and ramps up fairly quickly to turn (sprinting or sparrow).

Hip sense 15 y/x 1.5 boost 500

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAsWKTI8RlBaZG5ubniCjJagqrS+:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS sense 11 y/x 1.5 boost 500

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAoUFB4oMTtFT1ljbXeBi5WfqbO+:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Sprint/Sparrow sense 45 y/x .5 boost 3850

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAoKFB4oMjxvyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

I have never been more on target than when using these curves, but your experience may differ.
« Last Edit: 07:51 AM - 09/02/15 by killawink64 »

Offline Johnny

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AAA
  • PSN ID: AAA
« Reply #52 on: 11:43 PM - 09/02/15 »
I see a lot of people experimenting trying out these crazy curves with high slopes and crazy settings trying to mimic the feel of pc or a faster aim.  everyone has the taste and opinions so ill give mines with some samples

first of the latest curves that roads posted i will tell you if you play a game like cod with heavy aim assist i advise you not to used any curves with any type of acceleration unless is minor.  nothing against you Roads because i appreciate that you always helping and trying out new things

i play a lot of cod pubs and competitive...what you want is a curve that provides a little more AA sounds crazy but its better. with accelerated curves the aim tends to jitter and it has a lot of unpredictable results at different ranges and more at a higher dpi wich makes it hard to really adjust to and get used to

what you want is a curve that allows full control either standard translator or with a little negative slope..and negative towards the middle or end of the curve never start a curve below 15.0 with either negative or high you want to start somewhere down the middle or end so when it kicks in its a lot smoother then having it jump too early where the change its made.

i show you 2 samples for hip and Ads 2 curves that ive been using these last 2 days..then ill explain how to help with aim assist rather than have any type of acceleration.

HIP:

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS:

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Notice how i have 2 completely different curves one with acceleration for hip for faster aiming and centering on enemies. then a slow curve with more AA for ADS..i wanted something to have a stickier aim so i can set my sensitivity slightly higher and add BOOST....now BOOST where you want to work your magic with your aim and curve..this also adds some sort of acceleration because its inflating and messing with the dead zone and you want that when you lock on to an enemy.  you want to set it where you can stick your sights at an enemy and move all the way around and in circles however you want but still stay around that AA hit box..now every mouse is different and different dpi stages will have different results as well as mousepads. this is normal. so copying the same exact settings as me wont really work out for you. this is basically laying out a template for you to start off and experiment start with your ads settings set it to where its kind of hard to pull away from aa or a little off then add the boost to make it faster and spread that dead zone.  for hip i say it really dont matter but you do not want a slow curve trust me it sucks you want speed for hip and do add too much BOOST for hip or it will feel weird..anyways this is just a little something for those looking for something new or something to experiment with..

My Xim Set Up

ADS Delay around 200-215
Sony Nav

Will this work on STv1 or just for STv2? I get it that i have to convert it to work on my STv1 but i just want to know if its gonna work well on it. As im also aware that this curve of yours was made to work well specifically on STv2.
United Kingdom / Europe

XIM4 & XIM Edge
- PS4
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- PS3

SETUP
Mouse: Logitech G502
Keyboard: CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid-i (Brown Cherry MX) - Soon
Headset: Astro A40 TR w/ Black Mixamp Pro
Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM

Offline LiMiT

• Couchgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 12:03 AM - 09/03/15 »
I wanted to go ahead and share my ballistic curves that I use for BF4, BFH, and destiny. I also want to comment that I don't use AA, so you may need to up the sensitivity if you do use AA. There are some similar existing curves, and if these already exist I do apologize as I don't remember seeing them.

My setup:
No steady aim

Battlefield Hardline:

I wanted to use the same curves for BFH, but the look mechanic seems slightly different. Same concept as BF4, but tuned for BFH.

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

I have never been more on target than when using these curves, but your experience may differ.

Thank you for the BF:H ADS curve, the aim assist is strong with that one.

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/HellOnJerzZ
  • Gamertag: xJerzZx
  • PSN ID: JerzZthepr0
« Reply #54 on: 01:32 AM - 09/03/15 »

HIP:

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS:

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

My Xim Set Up

ADS Delay around 200-215
Sony Nav

Will this work on STv1 or just for STv2? I get it that i have to convert it to work on my STv1 but i just want to know if its gonna work well on it. As im also aware that this curve of yours was made to work well specifically on STv2.
Hey johnny my curve is for st version 2 for the v1 im not sure how it would react since its a little slower. I think standard is the best for v1 with some boost i used boost all trough out cod AW thats the only way i was able to get tru aim assist 

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 01:47 AM - 09/03/15 »
Just wanted to post my curve, I say "my curve" but really its so simple someone has probably tried this before.

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AA8cKDI8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0vsjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Simple, but very effective, currently using it in COD with STv2 and 20 boost. It feels really snappy, but very accurate.

You can snipe SMG, assault rifle with this curve, its faster than standard and even though it's only by a small margin, don't let that fool you.

I urge any COD player to try this for at least 1 game.

(Recommend settings, put this curve on both HIP & ADS, 20 boost, and the 2.4x ADS fix)
« Last Edit: 09:15 AM - 09/08/15 by YEESH_DALE »
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline PewPew

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 02:59 AM - 09/03/15 »
Just wanted to post my curve, I say "my curve" but really its so simple someone has probably tried this before.

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Simple, but very effective, currently using it in COD with STv2 and 20 boost. It feels really snappy, but very accurate.

You can snipe SMG, assault rifle with this curve, its faster than standard and even though it's only by a small margin, don't let that fool you.

(Recommend settings, put this curve on both HIP & ADS, 20 boost, and the 2.4x ADS fix)
I tried many curves, but this one is great, great job and thank you for sharing.I'll try it with 2.4 method, but 207 ads delay working fine for me
My Setup:
Mouse: Razer Mamba T.E and Logitech G303.
Keyboard: Logitech K120
Headset: ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless
Monitor: EIZO FORIS FG2421-BK
TV: Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090
FW: ST1 with vanilla ST

Offline tails72

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 03:01 AM - 09/03/15 »

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Looks like you spent alot of time perfecting this curve buddy and what is it version 2.0.

How much are you selling it for, sorry i mean if i donate to you will you pm me it  ;)

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 03:59 AM - 09/03/15 »
@tails 2.0v is in progress, bit don't let looks deceive you. It may look insignificant, but it feels super nice on COD: Ghost, the only COD i've tried it with so far. I think it may need more boost for AW as the look mechanic is ever so slightly different.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline killawink64

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fouldeth
« Reply #59 on: 06:11 AM - 09/03/15 »

My setup:
No steady aim

Battlefield Hardline:

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Thank you for the BF:H ADS curve, the aim assist is strong with that one.

No problem. Like I said I do not use AA, so let me know how this curve works with AA. If this doesn't work well, I can try playing with AA on and adjust.

Admin