XIM Community

The Official XIM "Post Your Setup Pics" Thread  (Read 81472 times)

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Official XIM 2015 Post Your Setup Pics Thread
« Reply #45 on: 08:41 AM - 11/28/15 »
Okay so I believe I posted in the 2014 post, but I'll post my updated setup with my custom built desk tomorrow!
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline katsuru

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 10:08 PM - 12/30/15 »
Just got my Xim 2 days ago and wanted to share my setup with you guys... Back in business! :)

Offline rizzeerizz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ToTaLReCoiLZz

Offline MotoPsycho

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Maximilium X
« Reply #48 on: 01:36 PM - 02/15/16 »

Offline Nixon233

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: FakeyCakes
« Reply #49 on: 04:12 PM - 02/21/16 »
Some really nice setups. Espeically katsuru.

Offline KGB7

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 10:57 PM - 02/24/16 »
Guys... it's 2016 now, post your stuff here > http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=44394.0

pic not working.

Offline Excel

• A Professional Geek
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: ExcelAtAllCosts
« Reply #51 on: 04:59 AM - 02/25/16 »
Well, here we go - Though I've got some cable management to do still - Here's a good idea on the setup.

Link to Photobucket album: http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/ExcelAtAllCosts/library/2016-02-25-HQ

No LED lights turned on...

All my LED lights turned on...

Front view of screens...

Left hand area...

Right hand area...

XIM closeup plus showing the 2 USB Sharing items...

Background changed, figured I'd upload one different background as well (auto changes every 15 minutes)...

Before anyone asks...
  • I've got so many screens as I'm a Systems Engineer/Administrator and Cyber Security Expert, plus I do programming jobs on the side.  Hence my personal text being 'A Professional Geek'.
  • It's dark as it's 3 AM and I have no lights on, so I apologize for some grainy pic's - They were taken off my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
  • Yes, that is my 92FS pistol to the right of my mouse pads (barely seen, figured there would be questions).
  • USB sharing allows keyboard for quick responses to haters messages on PS4 and allows me to use my primary mouse on both computer and PS4.  The second mouse is for use when gaming but I always have stuff going on on other screens.
  • Primary monitor is hooked up to the computer as well, it toggles back and forth.
  • Yes, the LED on right underside of desk fell, I just don't want to hammer another holding piece for it at 3 AM.
  • Lastly, specs - I wont bother posting but let's leave it at WAY more than I want to think about.

Anyway, enjoyed looking at the other setups and hope to see many more!

Offline charleslaine

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Cyonyde
Re: The Official XIM "Post Your Setup Pics" Thread
« Reply #52 on: 07:23 PM - 03/08/16 »
Here's my "setup".  XIM is under the desk, and PS4 is off to the side.  ZERO clutter  ;D

Offline Krevan88

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: H2O Krevan
« Reply #53 on: 09:18 PM - 03/12/16 »
I just ordered my XIM yesterday, and am looking around for ideas on my setup.

I am curious though. In some of the pictures I see only one keyboard or mouse. Is there a way to do that so I can still use mine on my computer, or will I be doing a lot of switching between my PC/Console. I do a lot of browsing of the internet while waiting for matches or just hanging out waiting for friends.

I did some more searching and noticed "USB Share" in a few threads, and then found this master thread. So nevermind on my question.
« Last Edit: 09:54 PM - 03/12/16 by Krevan88 »

Offline Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 02:28 PM - 05/15/16 »
Just bought a new lap desk from iSkelter, it is very good, I use it for xbox one gaming with Xim and for my laptop.

« Last Edit: 02:56 PM - 05/20/16 by Bully »
Xim4 | Xbox One X | Elite controller | Logitech G502 mouse |
Razer Orbweaver Chroma Stealth | Sony Nav |
Razer Destructor Mat | 50" Panasonic 4K LED TV |
Xbox One preview program |

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 09:56 PM - 06/10/16 »
My latest edition, Every ManCave needs a little Cash.  8)

XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline Zantoni

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zantoni
« Reply #56 on: 11:15 PM - 06/11/16 »
Hey, I know this is a "Post your XIM4 Setup" thread, but I saw it as a "My XIM4 Is Having No Issues" thread. My XIM4 is fully updated and was working fine until I received the new update. I then researched into problems that could have happened with updating and I followed to steps to resolve problems I thought were happening, but the problem still remains. My XIM4 is not connecting to the XIM4 manager. I downloaded the app from the website because people were saying that the app store version was out of date. Still had the problem connecting. I tried connecting my XIM4 to my pc to update the firmware and my pc wouldn't find the XIM4 and the solid blue light wouldn't come up when I plugged the xim4 INTO my pc. when I connect the xim4 to my phone, it finds the device, but I don't think it actually pairs with the device. When I connect to the device in the app, I get a white light then a flashing yellow light, then a solid white light until I get tired of looking at it and unplug the xim4. None of the threads I've looked up have helped me.

Offline squared

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 12:09 PM - 07/29/16 »
My mom says I'm cool

Offline Jonezed7

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 05:29 AM - 08/12/16 »
The walls are a work in progress...

Offline Mich

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MichUK89
« Reply #59 on: 12:59 PM - 08/14/16 »
This is mine so far.
Still need to replace the monitor, will be having 2 benq monitors and a little pc.
Elgato capture card and a nice microphone.
What you think so far? I only received my xim4 today and absolutely love it!