XIM Community

Best mouse for xim  (Read 200 times)

Offline Simon1891

• View Profile
Best mouse for xim
« on: 01:50 PM - 01/22/22 »
What is the best mouse for xim? I got a Razer DeathAdder V2. But seeing many use different and there seems to be No ”best” mouse for the xim?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Best mouse for xim
« Reply #1 on: 03:18 PM - 01/22/22 »
From a technical point of view the Logitech GPro Wireless Superlight and the Razer Viper Ultimate are the two best mice right now. These are very expensive though.
The budget winner is currently the Logitech G102 or G203, amazing performance for very little money.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Simon1891

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:36 PM - 01/22/22 »
Alright. What i read about the Razer viper ultimate is that it got bad side buttons (quality) not sure tho. So i guess i try Logitech G Pro Wireless Superlight. But it got Two versions? G Pro wireless superlight and a G pro X wireless superlight. Which one of these to get?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:26 PM - 01/22/22 »
The more recent one is better, which i think is the X model.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 06:14 PM - 01/22/22 »
Alright. What i read about the Razer viper ultimate is that it got bad side buttons (quality) not sure tho. So i guess i try Logitech G Pro Wireless Superlight. But it got Two versions? G Pro wireless superlight and a G pro X wireless superlight. Which one of these to get?
Viper Ultimate side buttons are fine. The bigger issue is it has poor battery life compared to Logitech mice with Hero sensors.

I game daily using my G305 for months on end without needing to think about the battery, whereas the Viper should be recharged after every session or two.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:28 PM - 01/22/22 »
What is the best mouse for xim? I got a Razer DeathAdder V2. But seeing many use different and there seems to be No ”best” mouse for the xim? all the top mice are great so it comes down to feel, I just switched from the G pro wireless to the Razer viper U, every G series mouse I've bought I've had to replace the buttons. so when I ordered new buttons for the G pro I went ahead and bought the viper.

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:51 AM - 01/23/22 »
I'm addicted to mice and have had almost every mouse in my hands or in the showcase.
What I can say is shape is king. It just remains the most important thing. So the best mouse is more personal preference.
Then comes Sensor (or how the manufacturer implements it), wireless performance and of course the quality has to be decent.
 Best switches Razer with the 2nd gen opticals. Logitech has switched to 20m white omron switches and are therefore far less vulnerable. Roccat's optical switches are also very good, just feel awfully hollow. But they have problems with broken mouse wheels, which they somehow can't get solved. Steelseries with the 80m ips switches is also great.
But even with switches, it comes down to personal preference. One likes omrons, Japanese omrons, another likes Kailh 4.0 or 8.0, etc.

Battery Life Logitech remains unbeaten, followed by Razer. Logitech will also continue to claim the top in sales and with the forthcoming G502 X will again have the world's best-selling gaming mouse in its range.😉
Long story short🤪 Iuse the G303SE which 90% of other gamer would describe as absolutely terrible, just because of the shape. For me currently endgame.At least until zowie releases a ZA 13 -C Wireless.😉

I game daily using my G305 for months on end without needing to think about the battery, whereas the Viper should be recharged after every session or two 

Hey ant, I would say the battery is defective. Or how long is a gaming session for you?😉
« Last Edit: 04:19 AM - 01/23/22 by Dodge »
Xim 1000hz | G303 SE 1000hz | 1600 DPI

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #7 on: 04:46 AM - 01/23/22 »
Viper seems to be a 10-15 hour charge at best. G305 is hundreds of hours by comparison…the battery life is insane!

I was a big fan of the G303, but prefer the 305 shape. If the 305 had buttons on both sides, it’d be game over for me.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:29 AM - 01/23/22 »
Think your Viper says goodbye to its battery.🤨
G305 is another masterpiece from Logitech. How long have I used the mouse and it still rocks like on the first day. No double clicks nothing. Nobody knows how they did that at Logitech with the battery life or their Hero Sensor.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #9 on: 05:44 AM - 01/23/22 »
The Viper is brand new  ??? I bought it in December and haven't used it much, but had to recharge it several times already.

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06:27 AM - 01/23/22 »
Uff!
So 35-40 hours should be possible even with RGB. According to Razer 50 hours which is not true.

Offline Simon1891

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Today at 03:24 PM »
I'm addicted to mice and have had almost every mouse in my hands or in the showcase.
What I can say is shape is king. It just remains the most important thing. So the best mouse is more personal preference.
Then comes Sensor (or how the manufacturer implements it), wireless performance and of course the quality has to be decent.
 Best switches Razer with the 2nd gen opticals. Logitech has switched to 20m white omron switches and are therefore far less vulnerable. Roccat's optical switches are also very good, just feel awfully hollow. But they have problems with broken mouse wheels, which they somehow can't get solved. Steelseries with the 80m ips switches is also great.
But even with switches, it comes down to personal preference. One likes omrons, Japanese omrons, another likes Kailh 4.0 or 8.0, etc.

Battery Life Logitech remains unbeaten, followed by Razer. Logitech will also continue to claim the top in sales and with the forthcoming G502 X will again have the world's best-selling gaming mouse in its range.😉
Long story short🤪 Iuse the G303SE which 90% of other gamer would describe as absolutely terrible, just because of the shape. For me currently endgame.At least until zowie releases a ZA 13 -C Wireless.😉

I game daily using my G305 for months on end without needing to think about the battery, whereas the Viper should be recharged after every session or two 

Hey ant, I would say the battery is defective. Or how long is a gaming session for you?😉

Sounds like there is No best mouse for the xim then? Just personal preference?
Had 2 different mouse, one was really really cheap, then got deathadder v2. Felt the same tbh not much different in aiming etc…

Admin