XIM Community

[Q&A] I just got my xim4 but 1 question  (Read 614 times)

Offline nj3112

• View Profile
[Q&A] I just got my xim4 but 1 question
« on: 08:40 PM - 02/19/15 »
Hello,

So I decided to buy a xim4 and it's brilliant, everything works perfectly which is great. I just have a question concerning the stv2.

I only play cod, and was wondering if the sensitivity remains the same if I enter the same sensitivity value for each cod. If not, is there a calculator or proportionality to keep the same exact sensitivity when switching different cods as I'd like to just stick to 1 exact sensitivity for every cod like it is possible on xbox (for example on xbox using 10 for every cod).

Thanks
« Last Edit: 09:34 PM - 02/19/15 by Aiken_Drum »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: I just got my xim4 but 1 question
« Reply #1 on: 09:23 PM - 02/19/15 »
Thanks for purchasing a XIM4 -- concerning sensitivity, the translators are likely close to each other as far as sensitivity goes. However, they aren't identical since the aiming system between games is different. Its a good plan to start with what works for you on one game and work your way from there.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline nj3112

• View Profile
Re: [Q&A] I just got my xim4 but 1 question
« Reply #2 on: 09:48 PM - 02/19/15 »
Yeh I did put the same value to test and it more or less feels quite similar, however is there a method or calculation to get the exact same sensitivity for each cod?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: [Q&A] I just got my xim4 but 1 question
« Reply #3 on: 11:54 PM - 02/19/15 »
Not at this time. There has been requests about "normalizing" all sensitivities across all STs, however, that's a big task and will take time to develop the tools needed to do that.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.