XIM Community

Razer Lachesis 4000 or upgrade? COD AW  (Read 798 times)

Offline coaxion33

• View Profile
Razer Lachesis 4000 or upgrade? COD AW
« on: 08:38 AM - 02/13/15 »
Hey all, first time poster here :) just got my Xim yesterday, and I'm trying to get it set up well to play COD AW on the Xbox One.

I have an old Razer Lachesis mouse that's 4000dpi, but I'm hating it right now. I'm not sure if it's the mouse, or something in my settings that could be better, so any help would be greatly appreciated! It's not on the list of officially supported or not supported (the Lachesis 5600 is supported, but I have the 4000).

I believe I have the mouse set to the highest dpi settings, but I no longer have a PC to set it up. When connected to my mac, I can set it to be super fast, but it's really slow in game play.

My issue is that I have to move the mouse literally about a foot to turn completely around. I have messed around with some of the settings in the Xim, but I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing (changed the sensitivity all over the place to try things).

Should I just buy a new mouse? I was looking at the Logitech g402 or g502

I probably left out information you need to help answer, so don't hesitate to ask  :) I appreciate any help!

Offline 3MIX_Edge

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Razer Lachesis 4000 or upgrade? COD AW
« Reply #1 on: 10:02 AM - 02/13/15 »
In game sensitivity needs to be at max, in AW and that's 20 iirc.
Be humble

Offline coaxion33

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:06 AM - 02/13/15 »
Yep, I have that maxed. Always did for a controller as well

Offline coaxion33

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:03 PM - 02/13/15 »
Not that anyone necessarily cares, but I bought the g502 and it is WORLDS better! Among other things, the DPI being 12,000 destroys my Razer which maxed at 4,000. On other games maybe 4,000 would work fine? But with COD AW it was horrible.