XIM Community

HALO MCC settings  (Read 2214 times)

Offline VTEC

• View Profile
HALO MCC settings
« on: 04:27 PM - 01/22/15 »
Hello. I'm wondering if someone can help me with settings for Halo MCC game translators and sensitivity settings for each. I've finally got around to setting up my Xim4 and find it feels different from the Xim3 settings I was used to in regards to the look sensitivity. I'm using a Logitech G9x mouse set at 5700 dpi and 1000 polling. I've looked this thread: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=38350.0 in which Od1n shows the settings he uses but I'm unsure what the numbers after each game are signifying. Surely not the sensitivity within Xim4 in each game? I'm also not sure on the bit at the end of the post in between the Xim4 start paste and XXim4 end paste. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Offline VTEC

• View Profile
Re: HALO MCC settings
« Reply #1 on: 05:54 PM - 01/22/15 »
I think I may have figured it out - I wasn't aware the settings for the H2 Anniversary weren't compatible in the campaign/create a match which is where I was testing them in. Matchmaking feels normal now after some sensitivity tweaking

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:16 PM - 01/22/15 »
Nice to hear it's solved. We included a popup when the config is created to warn the user about this. Hopefully that helped. :)
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline VTEC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:33 PM - 01/22/15 »
If someone or Od1n could explain what his numbers after the games in his post meant as well as the info at the bottom that would also be helpful. Thanks.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:46 PM - 01/22/15 »
Oh I missed that question. That is ballistic code. Copy all that you see including the <<< >>>, open Manager, under mouse press Advanced, near the graph there will be a box with a down arrow inside. This is the paste button, click it  to paste the code and the new curve will be displayed.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos