XIM Community

I paid for overnight shipping, Will it ship Monday the 5th before 11:00 am?  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Rocket GOTG

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Rocket GOTG
I ordered the XIM4 Wednesday night, the 31st. I paid for overnight shipping, and I know that XIM is taking the 1st and 2nd off and you'll be back on Monday. Will it ship Monday the 5th in the morning before 11:00 am so I'll get it Tuesday the 6th?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thanks for your order. It depends on when it was ordered (time of day) and also how FedEx is handling it. Overnight is listed as (Standard Overnight (next business day/11am PST cutoff)). What time was your order placed?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline darkguy2

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: darkguyy212
I ordered mine 2nd Day at 5 PM EST last Wednesday. Can I expect to get mine Wednesday?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
5pm is likely past FedEx's last pickup that day. You'll need to open a request from your store account to know for sure.

Offline Rocket GOTG

• View Profile
I ordered at 6:30PM EST on the 31st. I know I picked the worst possible time to order. ((((also how FedEx is handling it))))  <---- Does FedEx Box and ship your orders?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
No, FedEx ships it. It's boxed, labelled, and handed off to the carrier by our fulfillment group.

Offline Rocket GOTG

• View Profile
I logged in to the store and when I clicked tracking it just says (Status Processing).  I'm just anxious to get my hands on your awesome XIM4 product and I'm hoping the overnight doesn't take a whole week.  Will I get a tracking  number emailed to me or do I need to keep logging in to the store?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
You'll be notified when it ships. If its overnight you'll definitely get it on Tuesday.

Offline Rocket GOTG

• View Profile
You'll be notified when it ships. If its overnight you'll definitely get it on Tuesday.

Admin