XIM Community

PC Pass-through with XIM4?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Ar3s

• View Profile
PC Pass-through with XIM4?
« on: 02:27 PM - 01/09/15 »
This is a general question and I am pretty sure I know the answer, but I'd like confirmation.

Can I pass through the keyboard and mouse connected to my computer with the XIM4?

From all the info I've read, you need a separate keyboard and mouse connected to the XIM4. Well I've had my XIM2 since the very first batch and it still works great on everything including Xbox One and PS4, but I've been thinking lately if the current gen XIM is vastly better and would work with my setup. I switch profiles for a few games which involves having multiple copies of config files and renaming them to Default when I want to use them, so being able to switch quickly is a huge plus.

But the XIM2 uses your computer's keyboard and mouse for it's program. Which works great for me since everything basically runs through my computer anyway because of my stream setup and the fact that I use one of my monitors for my consoles. This also means I only use 1 set of keyboard/mouse and I just don't have room for a second set.

On another note, what are the chances of making this type of configuration available in the future? Or how much money would I have to raise to update the XIM2 software? =P

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
Re: PC Pass-through with XIM4?
« Reply #1 on: 02:33 PM - 01/09/15 »
Two words:

XIM Commander

It can be found in the XIM4 section, there is a sub forum.

Offline Ar3s

• View Profile
Re: PC Pass-through with XIM4?
« Reply #2 on: 02:49 PM - 01/09/15 »
Yup, that pretty much covers it. haha

Admin