XIM Community

Mouse for Xim4  (Read 761 times)

Offline azzuri09

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: nerazzuri09
Mouse for Xim4
« on: 12:43 PM - 12/26/14 »
So i recently got my xim4,and using a very basic dell mouse which is i think 1000dpi. I have increased sensitivity to max in games and in xim manager to about 300%.which makes it somewhat faster but still not that much.
I wanted to know what mouse you people are using so that i can get maybe same thing,and if its worth it.Right now i am looking at Logitech g502 which is 12k dpi,but its $60+,idk if its worth buying or not.
Let me know thanks.

Offline y2kmfic

• View Profile
Re: Mouse for Xim4
« Reply #1 on: 01:06 PM - 12/26/14 »
Many people on here love the G502. 

Offline jcaashby

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ashby jc
« Reply #2 on: 01:40 PM - 12/26/14 »
I replied to your other thread

Like someone else noted....the logitech G502 is really good

I ended up paying $80 and dont regret it. It has the amount of buttons I needed and they are in a easy to access position. I had another gaming mouse that I hated because the thumb buttons were to far back. The G502 has a 2 buttons right where my thumb tip rest. I use one for reload and the other for health kits etc (BF4).

Offline loogie

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ca5u41ty
« Reply #3 on: 10:20 PM - 12/26/14 »
Spend the extra money knowing that you are getting something that this entire community embraces and knows the inner workings of. Its expensive, but it works and it works well. You will hate yourself if you dont and then find yourself asking for help and all we say is, what kind of mouse did you use and why isnt it a G502?

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:36 PM - 12/26/14 »
G502 for wired.

G700s for wireless (just make sure you buy some extra Sanyo Eneloop batteries and charger so you don't ever need to plug the cable in; the tiny low profile wireless receiver also works with wireless keyboards from Logitech).

Admin