XIM Community

Great Product  (Read 786 times)

Offline Bully

• View Profile
Great Product
« on: 04:11 PM - 12/17/14 »
Hi all,

I am a new user and have just received my xim4 and just want to say what a superb product it is and thank you.

I have been a pc gamer for many years and wanted to play on PS3 and Xbox but was unable to get to grips with any controller.  I bought a competitors product about 3 years ago (not sure I can name it so won't) it was ok but then stumbled across the xim4 and this blows the competition away, easier to set up, better quality and better mouse controller, this is just like playing on pc !!!  Really happy, thanks again.

I am using a G700s mouse bought just to use on my xim4 (this is the best mouse I have ever bought/used) and a Belkin N52te key pad which is also very good.
MY COD MW SETUP
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85358.0

Xim Apex | Xbox Series X | Xbox series X controller | Logitech G502 mouse | Sony Nav | Razer Destructor Mat | 55" Panasonic 4K OLED TV

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Great Product
« Reply #1 on: 05:37 PM - 12/17/14 »
Welcome to the community and thank you for your feedback. I'm happy that you are enjoying your XIM4 -- and I feel the same way about my G700s :).
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Bully

• View Profile
Re: Great Product
« Reply #2 on: 12:04 PM - 12/18/14 »
It's amazing, almost plug and play with no fiddling about, just configured my buttons and raised sensitivity slightly.  The firmware update software was simple to use and flashed easily with no problems.
The manager software is great and easy to use.

Amazing job on the xim4, well done guys
MY COD MW SETUP
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85358.0

Xim Apex | Xbox Series X | Xbox series X controller | Logitech G502 mouse | Sony Nav | Razer Destructor Mat | 55" Panasonic 4K OLED TV

Admin