XIM Community

XBONE: COD AW - This helps my lag (so far)..  (Read 1462 times)

Offline y2kmfic

• View Profile
XBONE: COD AW - This helps my lag (so far)..
« on: 02:48 PM - 11/28/14 »
So I've started completely shutting down the XB1 and I swear every since I started doing this, my lag is gone.  Well, I've played three separate times where I shut down and fired AW up, and no lag so far.  This would sort of make sense since the lag IMO doesn't feel like network lag.  It really feels like a the system is struggling.

That being said, I'm sure it is luck and the last three times I've played were with good hosts.  But for now, I'll keep trying it.

Offline scrotesmd

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Scrotesmd
  • PSN ID: Scrotesmd
Re: XBONE: COD AW - This helps my lag (so far)..
« Reply #1 on: 03:26 PM - 11/28/14 »
It's random for me, played last weekend and it was great, played today and it was terrible. It's not sbmm thats the issue in my opinion like lots think

Offline Sgt8Bit

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:52 PM - 11/28/14 »
I shut down every day (full shutdown) and it's still hit and miss unfortunately....
Consoles: Xbox One X, Playstation 4 Pro
XIM Products: XIM3, XIM Edge, XIM4, XIM Apex
Display: Asus VP28UQG 4K Monitor
Audio: Turtle Beach Elite T.A.C, Sennheiser HD 598 SE, ModMic 2.3
Keyboard: Razer Orbweaver
Mouse: Logitech G502
Pad: Logitech G440

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
« Reply #3 on: 06:53 PM - 11/28/14 »
It still really random for me.  The last two days I started off fine but it went to crap after an hour or so of playing.  I don't know if it's the SBMM kicking in and I start playing against much higher caliber players, or if it's lag.  Either way I can't do anything right and it gets frustrating quick..........lol.
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netduma R1
BenQ RL2755HM Monitor
AKG K702's - DSS2 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G502

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:53 PM - 11/28/14 »
I think, though am not making any definitive proclamations, that there's some kind of engine bug that randomly messes up player synchronization.

The reason I think this is that the sync issues are randomly there when playing against AI. It seems to be better or worse on a match to match basis.

Though, before I stopped playing for GTA V, I got into the habit of closing the game from the dashboard and restarting it whenever I got really bad sync issues and when I'd hit on good syncing it would help for long periods of play. However, this could be purely because I left a bad lobby and found a good one.

Either way, all you can do is just quit a lobby if the sync issues seem consistently bad and find a new one that works. Don't let your ego catch you in that cycle where you start going, "I know this is broken but I'm going to up my game and beat the system." You'll just frustrate yourself.

Offline GODJOEY

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:48 AM - 11/29/14 »
I'm lag then crashing frequently the last 4 days I just figured last night I'll hit  exo survival, no lag at all and no crashing for hours.

I go into a multiplayer get a good game then next crash/ crash/ game/ then crash again. BF4 no lag no crashing.
I'm warning you, I am a lethal killing machine. It was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff... Anal stuff. It turned me into a dangerous telekinetic. As the ancient Tibetan Philosophy states "Don't start none, won't be none!"

Offline scrotesmd

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Scrotesmd
  • PSN ID: Scrotesmd
« Reply #6 on: 10:41 AM - 11/29/14 »
Yeah very random,  I played today mostly fine the it sticks me in a lobby with French people, had to suffer the annoying accents as well as lag.

Offline PewPew

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01:11 PM - 11/29/14 »
Enjoy at lag fest with no proper dedi support, retards, Activision grab your money, now deal with it bitches, they are same as IW, with broken game, more moneay, more tactical strategies
My Setup:
Mouse: Razer Mamba T.E and Logitech G303.
Keyboard: Logitech K120
Headset: ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless
Monitor: EIZO FORIS FG2421-BK
TV: Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090
FW: ST1 with vanilla ST