XIM Community

Xim 3 Does not react or recognize any input after latest Update  (Read 4227 times)

Offline kiranerida

• Console XBOX360 PS4 Computer MACBOOK
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xbox Ask for it
  • PSN ID: PS4 Askf 4 it
Hello My Xim 3 had  firmware 100.20101119  so finally i updated it on the Last Firmware. since this Time it stopped working. The Symptoms are :
Plugged into Xbox  and  Cablecontroller  and  G700 Mouse and Sony Navstick (This Configuration worked fine  )
 Xbox Start -- the Screen Powers up and shows the Xbox Console Symbol in the left upper  corner of the Xim3 screen it does not show any of the plugged in  Devices as bevore  the Light on the Xbox Controller is flashing  one time  and stays off. The  Controller  gives no reaction to the Xbox and doesnt do any reaction on the screen of the Xim3
   What can i do . I was really happy with my Xim ..

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Can you revert back to the older firmware (factory restore) to verify things are working again?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline kiranerida

• View Profile
 Thanks for your fast Reply
The Problem is  it doesnt react on any Controller (tried 2) so i cant get it into  "PC Mode"
Where would i find older Firmware anyway ?

Offline kiranerida

• View Profile
EDIT
I found  a Way to get in PC Mode by Pressing the Reset thingie as i plug it in.
So now i restored it to Factory Setting.
NNow the Controller Icon shows up on the Xim screen but still  i have no reaction on anything Controller  Mouse etc. all dead

Offline kiranerida

• View Profile
As beeing Asked
 No, no solution until now-
 The Xim3  still is not working  it lies in a corner and waits .

I have a Xim4 now and after lots of configuration trouble  vand not understanding how  i it is working fine. I found the Xim3  better in Handling for not so experienced Users

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
What sorts of configuration troubles did you have? Did you follow the instructional videos?: http://xim4.com/instructionals

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
As beeing Asked
 No, no solution until now-
 The Xim3  still is not working  it lies in a corner and waits .

I have a Xim4 now and after lots of configuration trouble  vand not understanding how  i it is working fine. I found the Xim3  better in Handling for not so experienced Users

Odd. I found way easier more intuitive.
BFH

Offline GameJunky

• View Profile
Hello,
 I just update my XIM3. Now the mouse will not turn. The XIM3 recognizes all my input devices and all the buttons on the mouse work, but I can not turn with the mouse. It also causes my wired controller to not turn. If I unplug my wired controller, then plug it back in, it works fine. As soon as I try to turn with my mouse it locks up my controller for turning. All other buttons still work fine. I can run jump and shoot with my mouse or the wired controller, I just can't turn. I even tried other mouses wired and cordless. Still the same problem. I even restored defaults and I'm having the same issue.  Please Help.

Offline kiranerida

• View Profile
Hey Mate wont Help now i know  But : ."Never touch a running System"  :P
I made the same Mistake.
I endet up buying a Xim 4

but lets hope  you get Help here from someone.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Did you do a factory restore?

Offline onelivewire

• View Profile
I actually just revved up my xim3 for the first time in a while, and found that my mouse input was unresponsive altogether after updating to the newest firmware. Restoring factory defaults wipes all my profiles and leaves me at 1.00.20140413, still no mouse. Thoughts? Should I just run an older version?

Update: Downgrading to 1.00.20120824 did not bring back functionality on the g9x.
« Last Edit: 02:34 AM - 03/25/15 by onelivewire »

Offline ZioComposite

• MVP
    • View Profile
Bringing back the topic but I feel this is a Logitech related issue.  Also tried firing up the xim 3 and it no longer works with the g500s.  It only happens when I try to use buttons I've changed from the original "generic". 

Admin