XIM Community

Halo ADS/HIP idea  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Titan

• View Profile
Halo ADS/HIP idea
« on: 05:50 PM - 11/11/14 »
Is there a way to make it work similar to cod? For example, when aimed down sights you have to hold the right click, and when you let go of right click it unzooms to hip? I know this doesn't sound that great, but I think it's better than some of the other ideas to deal with the descopsed problem.

Offline 6kr4niph0n

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Or4ngeRh1no
  • PSN ID: xX6kr4niph0nXx
Re: Halo ADS/HIP idea
« Reply #1 on: 07:32 PM - 11/11/14 »
If you're talking about the MCC, I found there was a layout that assigns ADS to the left trigger. When you have that layout selected there's no toggling like there is when it's assigned to the right thumb stick.

Offline Titan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:42 PM - 11/11/14 »
Ok, but my biggest worry is about getting descoped when using XIM. How is the XIM going to handle this?

Also which games have descoping? Is this just Halo 3 or what?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:51 PM - 11/11/14 »
If you're talking about the MCC, I found there was a layout that assigns ADS to the left trigger. When you have that layout selected there's no toggling like there is when it's assigned to the right thumb stick.

Thank you I'll look into this.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:13 PM - 11/11/14 »
Ok, but my biggest worry is about getting descoped when using XIM. How is the XIM going to handle this?

Also which games have descoping? Is this just Halo 3 or what?

Halo CE has descoping too
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Titan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:16 AM - 11/12/14 »

Thank you I'll look into this.

Tell us how you plan on doing it please :)
Thank you for the STs, the AW one was spot on and now I feel like if I die it's only cause I suck and not a lack of a ST.