XIM Community

Cod AW ST Feedback!  (Read 16199 times)

Offline dgoss23

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x fRiScO dYk3 x
Re: Cod AW ST Feedback!
« Reply #15 on: 08:06 PM - 11/08/14 »
To me it is impossible to get this game to feel good as long as auto assist slowdown is enabled.  No matter what translator I use, that has to go!  Other than that everything seems to be working pretty well.

Offline Merricus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Merricus
  • PSN ID: Merricus
« Reply #16 on: 09:46 PM - 11/08/14 »
I haven't gotten this game yet and I can't decide whether or not to get it.  Can you disable the auto aim like before?

Offline jlcalvo1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:40 PM - 11/08/14 »
what should i set x:y ratio to if i want them to be the exact same velocity? thanks

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12:44 AM - 11/09/14 »
That's a setting that you can adjust on the fly, raise it until you find a speed that works for you. You won't need to save and exit the config, just adjust as necessary.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline jlcalvo1

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01:15 AM - 11/09/14 »
thank you mist, just wondering if you have an exact number <3, if not i'll keep experimenting on it

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04:31 AM - 11/09/14 »
You guys have done it yet again, seriously, GREAT job.  It's always interesting playing for that first week on a previous ST until the current one comes out, I feel like this time around the old st's were farthest from where they should have been so I really haven't been getting into this game too much.  I just couldn't, for the life of me, ever bee on target properly.  I just loaded the new ST and played a few rounds and instantly after hitting ADS i'm sitting right on them, no having to try and track them.  All of a sudden all the guns feel way more accurate and I'm liking guns I didn't like before.  I've had a friend over here a few times over the last week who has been thinking about ordering a xim and now I think there is no question that he will get one, being a former PC gamer.

On the flip side, I now am finding something VERY obvious that I suspected before but just figured I wasn't getting on target properly and that's the horrible lag/lag comp/whatever it is.  There clearly has nothing to do with the ST but it makes it quite obvious when I'm able to aim so quick that I'm really noticing by the time I've seen the opposing team I'm already dead before even getting to react.  This is something I fought with on ghosts and it got worse and worse as the months went on until it was unplayable 6 months back - but this is pretty bad right after week one.

anyways, based on my thinking out loud ramble you can see that I'm happy with the ST. 

Offline xMetuZx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xMetuZx
  • PSN ID: xMetuZx
« Reply #21 on: 06:49 AM - 11/09/14 »
I can notice a huge difference from the Ghost ST to the AW ST. It's a lot tighter and all around better. Thank you.

Offline MaXKiLLz

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07:02 AM - 11/09/14 »
When using this new translator, along with Tuffrabbits's curves, should we disable Aim Assist Rotation and Aim Assist Slowdown in the game options?

Offline PositivEntropy

• twitch.tv/positiventropy ll @positiventropy_
    • View Profile
    • TwitchTV Livestream
  • Gamertag: positiventropy
  • PSN ID: Double_DMG
« Reply #23 on: 07:24 AM - 11/09/14 »
St feels great on ps4 mist

Offline strikeforcenasty

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 09:38 AM - 11/09/14 »
So I've been looking for a while and can't find it - where do you inject the code section? I don't see any options in the Xim4 manager to do this.  Is it a config file you need to edit in the xim4 directory or something?

Offline entropy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01:10 PM - 11/09/14 »
Works great! Thanks for the hard work mist4fun.

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 01:11 PM - 11/09/14 »
Can confirm feels WAY better!
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01:25 PM - 11/09/14 »
Thanks for the feedback everyone, especially those who mentioned the platform they are using. That's always helpful.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02:21 PM - 11/09/14 »
Works fine but due to the boost features im thinkin it needs a curve as you just cant keep up with them either that or the aim assist is stoppin ya

Offline sp0t619

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07:13 PM - 11/09/14 »
My KD ratio has increased since the release of the AW ST. But that horrendous lag.. So terrible.