XIM Community

Halo toggle aim?  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Jet8

• View Profile
Halo toggle aim?
« on: 11:52 PM - 11/10/14 »
I know with most games you stay zoomed as long as you hold down the trigger/button, but i think with halo it toggles on and off. I know you can set the varied sensitivity for xim to toggle on and off, but with halo, you get unzoomed once you are hit. Is there a solution to this problem considering the sensitivity while zoomed and unzoomed are different? or am i missing something...

Thanks!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Halo toggle aim?
« Reply #1 on: 01:23 AM - 11/11/14 »
There is no way for XIM4 to know when your character is hit and descoped. The console doesn't share this information with the controller so it would be impossible for XIM4 to communicate at this level. You should be able to hold down your ADS button to activate your secondary sensitivity. When you are hit then you can release that button and return to  both Hip mode in game and Hip sensitivity in XIM4.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline macknattack

• View Profile
Re: Halo toggle aim?
« Reply #2 on: 03:03 AM - 11/28/14 »
The best way I have found to get around this issue is to create a 3rd mouse sensitivity that mimics the hip configuration (ie copies buttons, curves, etc). You will need to bind this to a separate key but what it will do is change you back to hip resolution if you get descoped by pressing it.