XIM Community

(Don't think i'm an idiot for wanting to do this lol)  (Read 1186 times)

Offline suthernrockstar

• View Profile
I was wondering IF we can use our XIM's on the PC?

I am a person who plays COD on both XBOX and PC, but I like how with the XIM I can bind multiple keys to one action AND allow to have a different sensitivity for ADS.  You cannot do these with the PC version of AW/COD.

I own the XIM1, XIM2, XIM3, XIM4, so if any of these would work please share any info you have.

I would prefer to use the 1, 2, or 3 since I'm actively using my XIM4 for my XBOXone but could make it work if I can only use the 4.

Thank you for all of your help!
Long live XIM, i've been around since the beginning!

(ps. I know alot of these Call of Duty's on PC have controller support, so maybe we can piggyback through plugging in my xbox controller via XIM2 to my PC? and running the software to configure it?)
« Last Edit: 11:34 AM - 11/07/14 by suthernrockstar »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: (Don't think i'm an idiot for wanting to do this lol)
« Reply #1 on: 12:38 PM - 11/07/14 »
Thank you for being with us for so long! Yes, any game that supports Xbox 360 controllers on a PC means you can use your XIM3 or XIM4 on them.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:53 PM - 11/07/14 »
you even benefit from the aim assistant on PC that the game gives you when playing with a controller
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline suthernrockstar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:59 PM - 11/07/14 »
The only question is... which would work best on PC... the XBOX360 config or the PS3, PS4, or even XBOXone?

I'll use the ghost config for now until the release of the smart for AW, but wondering which console would better match up with the PC lol

(and screw aim-assist... it provides more of a headache than it does good)
Luckily with AW XBOXone you can turn it completely off  :o  8)  :P

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:23 PM - 11/07/14 »
id go with xbox360 translators since you use a xbox360 controller on the PC usually, it has the highest compatibility among PC games
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central