XIM Community

g13 on board memory  (Read 1425 times)

Offline sharpshiell

• View Profile
g13 on board memory
« on: 10:09 AM - 11/06/14 »
here's my question / problem I am currently trying to use my G 13 with my Zim 4 on my xbox one. I'm trying to use the onboard profiles that I've set up on my computer but when I plug it in to the xim4 all I get is a default profile.  how can I get the G keys to be programmable to any button I want

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
Re: g13 on board memory
« Reply #1 on: 03:08 PM - 11/06/14 »
I'm not totally sure the G13 has on-board profiles.  It might.  But I think it uses automatic switching by default, by which I mean the Windows driver sees what you're doing and selects one of the profiles stored on your hard drive.  You might need to find a place in the utility software that specifically lets you set the G13 to use on-board profiles instead of automatic game detection.  Or, in some versions of Logitech's software, there's a group of profiles called "Profiles on the go" that you can add a profile to in order for it to be kept in on-board memory.

Offline sharpshiell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:37 PM - 11/06/14 »
I have loaded several different profiles into the profiles to go section. But when I plug the G 13 into the xim4 all I get is an indication on the LED display saying G 13 and all the other buttons are default there seems to be no way to switch to a profile stored in the memory

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:22 PM - 11/07/14 »
I'm not sure about switching, but is there a way in the Logitech software to mark a certain profile as the default/startup profile?  I know people need to do this with mice.

Offline Orson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:12 PM - 11/08/14 »
I want to know where the "XIM4" branding is on the G13 display.  Back on the XIM3 the branding came straight up on the G13, letting everyone know that the XIM3 had correctly identified the G13 and it's programmable display.