XIM Community

Streamers on TeamXIM next week for Advanced Warfare - Giveaway Times Announced  (Read 4312 times)

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

MrSir

ill check it out , i didnt realize it was coming out this soon , probably wont be getting it right away because of the master chief collection , i wish there was a mcc xbone bundle

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
I'll be streaming a lot again once AW is out...destiny is too boring to watch.

I'll put some hard times on the calendar, let me know if you have a preference of times for the give-a-way

Offline Cybie

• Expert Cutter
    • View Profile
    • Cybie's Youtube Page
  • Gamertag: cybie1111
  • PSN ID: cybie1111

I'll put some hard times on the calendar, let me know if you have a preference of times for the give-a-way

If someone streams on my scheduled drawing times, I will still do the drawing. I would prefer to stream when I do it, but I do not want to be an a-hole and ask someone to stop streaming.

Offline Kevin-D-Lee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: SG Kevin D Lee
  • PSN ID: Kevin-D-Lee

If someone streams on my scheduled drawing times, I will still do the drawing. I would prefer to stream when I do it, but I do not want to be an a-hole and ask someone to stop streaming.

It's your giveaway dude, it can wait for when you are streaming.  I would try to advertise the giveaway on different sites / forums to get some awareness.  Often times you find the people watching are those who have a XIM4 already.

Offline Cybie

• Expert Cutter
    • View Profile
    • Cybie's Youtube Page
Also, please do not stream COD: AW at the channel until 12:01AM EST on Monday 11/3. I just noticed someone was... "testing" it out on stream. I am only saying this based on the dashboard information so I can not personally confirm that there was a AW stream before launch, but the last thing to happen is to get the channel suspended.

Thank you.

Offline Kevin-D-Lee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: SG Kevin D Lee
  • PSN ID: Kevin-D-Lee
Also, please do not stream COD: AW at the channel until 12:01AM EST on Monday 11/3. I just noticed someone was... "testing" it out on stream. I am only saying this based on the dashboard information so I can not personally confirm that there was a AW stream before launch, but the last thing to happen is to get the channel suspended.

Thank you.

I'd like to think those of us able to stream to the channel are smart enough not to do such a ting.

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
Lol ^^^^ that.

I have had a disc copy for a few days....zero point in losing any hard work towards channels.

Win
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile

Thank you.

Someone had AW on teamxim? What day?

It looks like there are hundreds of people streaming and thousands of viewers. There is no twitch embargo message that usually pops up around game releases telling you not to stream it. It appears the embargo is lifted but I can't find a press release. Has anyone else found anything?

The game is released in certain parts of the world. This is probably why twitch is allowing it. Thanks Southpaw and Headhunter.

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist/status/529011189763018754
« Last Edit: 03:31 PM - 11/02/14 by mist4fun »
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Cybie

• Expert Cutter
    • View Profile
    • Cybie's Youtube Page
 Giveaway Stream now LIVE:  twitch.tv/teamxim