XIM Community

7 Years in the Making!  (Read 778 times)

Offline Jedimaster1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jedimasterone1
  • PSN ID: SithLord5577
7 Years in the Making!
« on: 05:27 PM - 10/26/14 »
I've been around since the original XIM back in 2007. I remember shelling out what little money I had so I could use it to play CoD:MW on my 360. It was a fun to use -- although I needed my laptop to play at all times -- and remember having fun with it through many late nights/early mornings. However, I skipped Xim360 since it was a bit pricey. But when console gaming beckoned my soul, I returned for XIM3. All these versions were good, but not exactly a PC gaming experience. I settled for them since they were the only real option for playing with a mouse and k/b setup and they were a good option overall.

With that, XIM4 is so much an culmination of all these versions. It is freaking amazing! I recently purchased the latest iteration with a bit of skepticism. When I read 1 to 1 and saw the videos, I had to give it a try although I didn't want to get my hopes up too high. As much as I am a PC gamer, most of my friends play on consoles. So here I was once again purchasing the latest iteration of XIM.

After using it in BF4 and CoD on my PS4 this past weekend, all I can say is well done! This truly feels like a PC experience on a console. I finally felt in control rather than over or undershooting my target using a controller. This just feels right. And the integration of using an android device to configure everything is just uber awesome. It makes it so much easier to adjust the settings. Much easier than the first XIM for sure.

It is amazing to see how far XIM has come over the years. I am so happy to see it still flourishing and becoming 100 times better with each iteration. So thank you all who have been working on it for almost a decade. And I know I will continue to support you all.

Cheers and thanks!

« Last Edit: 06:02 PM - 10/26/14 by Jedimaster1 »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: 7 Years in the Making!
« Reply #1 on: 06:54 PM - 10/26/14 »
Has it already been 7 years?! Thanks for sticking with us for so long!
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Jedimaster1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jedimasterone1
  • PSN ID: SithLord5577
Re: 7 Years in the Making!
« Reply #2 on: 07:34 PM - 10/26/14 »
No, thank you for XIM! It has grown so much over the years and I have just been lucky enough to be a part of this wonderful ride. And I can't wait see much more it will grow in the coming years. Cheers!