XIM Community

Keyboard/Mouse Suggestions?  (Read 778 times)

Offline ParogoN

• View Profile
Keyboard/Mouse Suggestions?
« on: 11:03 AM - 10/31/14 »
Hello folks, happy Friday and happy Halloween! ;D

I'm going to be picking up a XIM4 for Destiny on PS4 and I really haven't been in the keyboard/mouse scene so to speak for quite sometime. (Ex-Master race here that has not really hit a keyboard/mouse since CS 1.6 was the thing.) I'm really dating myself here. :-[

Any who...I'm looking for some suggestions on a decent set up. I remember playing with Razer back then and even played with a Naga when I played that there WoW for a bit.

Anyone that has had some success with any particular product that would like to share? Thanks in advance!

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Keyboard/Mouse Suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: 12:40 PM - 10/31/14 »
I'm a big Razer fan and I like the Razer Deathadder 2013(6.8K DPI) or chroma(10k DPI) and I really want to try out the Razer Orbweaver combo
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline wohnj

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: wohnj
  • PSN ID: wohnj
Re: Keyboard/Mouse Suggestions?
« Reply #2 on: 11:41 PM - 10/31/14 »
I use a Logitech g700 wireless/wired depending on battery lvl and a Corsair K70 keyboard with mx browns. Both are mighty fine devices and will give you no problems. Together they will run you about $200, well worth it imho if you do a lot of gaming.

Admin