XIM Community

Razer Blackwidow Chroma  (Read 7269 times)

Offline Linktotherescue

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Linktotherescue
  • PSN ID: Linktotherescue
Re: Razer Blackwidow Chroma
« Reply #15 on: 10:19 AM - 11/03/14 »

does the custom color setup transfer over when you set it up on the pc and then plug it into the XIM4?

Was just wondering because if we cannot setup the colors we want to the keys we want, and it holds a memory of that setting when we unplug it and plug it into the XIM4, then I can pay a little less and go for the ultimate elite edition and save 50 bucks and just have the solid green backlit.
sorry for the late reply yes it does. That's the entire reason I got this keyboard plus it's mechanical.

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01:34 PM - 11/04/14 »
Yes the colors remain the same.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline ROLL

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PlaToad
« Reply #17 on: 03:41 PM - 11/04/14 »
Not to confuse this even more but I have a 2014 Ultimate Elite I purchased in August from Amazon and I could not get it to NOT register keys.  I had run (shift held), forward (held w), (held d) to the right side, double jumped (held space on second press), and could both reload (r) and knife (e) without issue.  I tried 10 times and all 10 registered as I would expect with 4 keys held and a 5th pushed.  Couldn't think of a way to test more keys as that is about it for what you would encounter in normal gameplay.

Offline kevsantos6

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kevvinatorr
« Reply #18 on: 03:34 AM - 01/11/15 »
Help! Im planning to get the Blackwidow Chroma. Im using blackwidow tournament edition and the key sticks often. Are you guys sure that the chroma edition keys doesnt stick and works flawlessly on xim4 with ps4?