XIM Community

ads acceleration  (Read 1189 times)

Offline los

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: lospsi
ads acceleration
« on: 10:09 AM - 09/28/14 »
Hi,
i am playing with a low ads sensitivity because i can be very precise on medium to long range engagements.
But i have a problem when the enemy is  very close and to the left/right or when he starts strafing, my ads sens is slow for this situation.
Can i add to my ads sens just a lil bit acceleration?What would help to achieve this, a ballistic or the boost feature?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: ads acceleration
« Reply #1 on: 12:28 PM - 09/28/14 »
yes with ballistic you can do this :)

you would need a graph that in the first half is regular diagonal and then in the second half goes exponentially upwards or linear upwards
that way you have good micro movement but fast turnspeeds :)

i wouldnt use boost because boost wont help you in that case
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: ads acceleration
« Reply #2 on: 01:13 PM - 09/28/14 »
yes with ballistic you can do this :)

you would need a graph that in the first half is regular diagonal and then in the second half goes exponentially upwards or linear upwards
that way you have good micro movement but fast turnspeeds :)

i wouldnt use boost because boost wont help you in that case

Example. The steepness of the curve will account for how much acceleration you are adding. More steep for more accel, more flat for less accel and more linear movement. Where the line deviates from the linear position will affect feel too so be sure to experiment with that as well.

Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin