XIM Community

Destiny issue - small issue  (Read 1699 times)

Offline sk8aelf

• View Profile
Destiny issue - small issue
« on: 08:07 PM - 09/24/14 »
I am currently running a logitech G5 mouse and have the dpi and the settings in the Xim4 config maxxed out at 500, is there another way to move the acceleration up a bit?  it is sluggish moving side to side.  Nowhere as bad as my cronusmax but still would like it more like a fps on my pc.

currently using an orbweaver and a g5 mouse.  xim4  nvidia shield as my config editor

Thank you in advance for any help in this matter.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Destiny issue - small issue
« Reply #1 on: 08:31 PM - 09/24/14 »
First make sure you're using the max in game sensitivity, Destiny's is 10 I believe. See below if you've done that.

Yes, ballistic curves are a great way to add a little bit of acceleration. I like to keep the first half or so of my swipe linear and add acceleration near the end of my swipe. Try this curve out.

Copy the code below to your clipboard then while in your Hip setting's Mouse Advanced menu press the button with a down arrow inside of a box (paste). Save it and give it a try.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 START Paste >>>
X4MB:000A141E28323C46505B6A7A8A9FB3C8C8C8C8C8C8
<<< XIM4 END   Paste <<<
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline sk8aelf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:13 AM - 09/25/14 »
ill give that a shot   thank you for the reply.

i am very glad i puchased the xim  i like it over the cronusmax.   both have pros and cons  but the biggest pro for me was being able to still use my headset

Offline ashleydoll86

• hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:15 AM - 09/26/14 »
First make sure you're using the max in game sensitivity, Destiny's is 10 I believe. See below if you've done that.

Yes, ballistic curves are a great way to add a little bit of acceleration. I like to keep the first half or so of my swipe linear and add acceleration near the end of my swipe. Try this curve out.

Copy the code below to your clipboard then while in your Hip setting's Mouse Advanced menu press the button with a down arrow inside of a box (paste). Save it and give it a try.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 START Paste >>>
X4MB:000A141E28323C46505B6A7A8A9FB3C8C8C8C8C8C8
<<< XIM4 END   Paste <<<

This might be a dumb question, but how do you go back to the regular linear setup with zero curve? I mean, aside from copy pasting it or making it manually. There doesn't seem to be a one click button in the manager to just "remove" a curve, unless I am missing something.
Xbox One

Xbox 360 S

Gaming PC - Ivy Bridge 3570K @ 4.5ghz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, 16 gigs G.Skill Sniper Series, EVGA GTX 760 4GB @ 1155 clock 1700 memory 1220 boost, XFX 850w PSU, sitting inside a CM HAF 922

Monitor: Asus VG248QE 1ms, 144hz

MKB: Steel Series Sensei, Steel Series Merc Stealth, Steel Series QcK

Audio: Earforce DSS, Samson SR850 headphones

Mobile: Nokia Lumia 1520, Microsoft Surface Pro 2 64GB w/ type cover

Gaming roots: Wolf 3D, Doom, Half-life 1, Diablo 1 and 2, Ultima Online, CS 1.3, RTCW/ET, DAoC, Deus Ex, Goldeneye, Halo CE (PC version)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:56 AM - 09/26/14 »
At the moment you need to either move the line yourself or the faster method is to copy another linear curve and paste it. For example if your ADS curve hasn't been Modified you can copy that and paste it in Hip. If you've adjusted the ADS curve then you can create a new setting by swiping right until you are on a blank page. Name the page and go to mouse->advanced to copy the default curve. It's a little cumbersome at the moment but a method of reverting the curve to a linear position (default) is on the list of things to do.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Admin