XIM Community

I need to find other xim user's easy  (Read 888 times)

Offline hold on johnson

• View Profile
I need to find other xim user's easy
« on: 08:16 AM - 11/22/14 »
Please this has been on my mind for quite some time, and this idea should only help those struggling to find others to play with?Is it possible to have a place on the forums dedicated to helping those looking for other xim users to play with? I would like to see gt or psn, platform, "specific game" timezone,actual date and time the xim user to be on. What would be even more helpful is real time chart with the ability to let others know where and when they can find you. Sorry I'm not the greatest with words but this is only a starting point.

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
Re: I need to find other xim user's easy
« Reply #1 on: 12:00 PM - 11/22/14 »
Is there a specific game you want to meet others to play?  Web-based matchmaking is no small task and probably well outside the scope of what we have the manpower/bandwidth to do, aside from providing a forum where people can simply post on the matter.  There are, however, a few such sites for specific games.  For instance, there's destinylfg.com, I think it's called.  Also, destinytracker.com has a section for helping people pair up for raids.  I don't personally know of a site that does it more globally, but it seems quite possible there is one.