XIM Community

GTA V to get 1st person mode ?  (Read 971 times)

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
GTA V to get 1st person mode ?
« on: 06:32 PM - 09/21/14 »
Just read about this online ... wonder if there's any truth in it.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2014/09/21/grand-theft-auto-v-may-be-getting-first-person-mode-in-ps4-xbox-one-pc-versions/

Would definitely make me buy it again for the xbox one if it happens.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: GTA V to get 1st person mode ?
« Reply #1 on: 06:51 PM - 09/21/14 »
It will be interesting if they use the same look mechanic for first and third. What would everyone prefer support for?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:10 PM - 09/21/14 »
i could see myself switchting to the first person for the hunting mode or some of the missions that involve a lot of shooting, but for the general playing id stay with the third person
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #3 on: 08:46 PM - 09/21/14 »
It will be interesting if they use the same look mechanic for first and third. What would everyone prefer support for?

If FP look mechanic is faster, I'd prefer that.  Would be better in a strictly XIM4 sense.  In the appreciating the game sense, 3rd would probably be better, but I would probably just play with controller if look is crazy slow.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:56 AM - 09/22/14 »
Never thought about the differences between look mechanics, but I think I would have to go with the first person look mechanic (assuming it would work).

Although the smart translator for the 360 worked great, I played most of the game with a controller ... I would definitely want to play in first person because it's such a massive change for GTA.

I would miss seeing Trevor in all his disgusting glory tho' :)