XIM Community

Destiny config xbone final  (Read 1615 times)

Offline hold on johnson

• View Profile
Destiny config xbone final
« on: 08:31 AM - 09/13/14 »
The final tweak here. Using the bf4 translator and beta firmware. Use hip translator for hip and ads translator for ads which is set by default dont worry.This is on foot, hip Y-x ratio 1.37 boost 1270 ads y-x ratio 1.37 boost 1141. For the sparrow hip and ads yx ratio 1.37 boost 1360(using bf4 translator). This seems to be the correct dead zone using mist advice finding the correct deadzone. If I had a ps4 I would download the bf4 ps4 translator and find the correct dead zone value. He said make sure all the mouse settings are set to zero, dial .1 sensitivity and turn up/down boost when you see mouse movement kick in that would be the correct dead zone. Well that's how I came up with the final tweak. BTW I have my other thread updated with the final tweak. I dunno guys what I feel using this config can't be to far from the intended destiny translator soon to come out. Micro movements seem very 1:1 if you ask me. Question for you, I still have my xim 3 does this finding deadzone with boost knob work well with xim3? Maybe xim3 users can benefit somehow from this info. I'm only concerned that xim users find a setup playable and worthy until destiny translator drops. If you have a config you would like to share that you believe is optimal quality. Please feel free to help us out.

Edit: I found sprinting has its own look mechanics try y-x ratio 1.37 and boost 111. FYI I have this set using the sprint switcher mist posted which is within your config. I set mine to hold left shift which is my sprint button. Lol don't ask how I got this value.

Edit: you can use your own y-x ratio value. I use that only because it matches the speed on both axis from what I assume to be correct.

Edit: It surprised me the sniper when in scope has its own look mechanic. Try y-x ratio 1.37 and boost 1324. Keep in mind this is used with hip translator set withhin your main config. Snipers will love this. If you want to use ads translator try 1.37 boost 1076

Please a mod delete my other thread and keep this one as to minimize confusion.
« Last Edit: 06:02 PM - 09/14/14 by hold on johnson »

Offline jlcalvo1

• View Profile
Re: Destiny config xbone final
« Reply #1 on: 07:16 PM - 09/13/14 »
so what is your actual deadzone setting under joystick?

Offline slackchain

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Slackchain
Re: Destiny config xbone final
« Reply #2 on: 07:55 AM - 09/14/14 »
Will give this a test out tonight.