[ACTIVE] Bf4 - Help  (Read 7576 times)

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] Bf4 - Help
« Reply #45 on: 11:27 AM - 09/14/14 »
Ah, I see.  Well, it's unfortunate that you cannot run the test right now, but if you are unable to get to your PS4, then you also cannot play games, so at least you aren't losing any gaming time while we wait for a chance to try my tests.

We tend to answer support from 12 to 16 hours a day, all week long, depending on my and OBsIV's schedules on a given day.  When you have time to get back to your PS4, please run that simple test and report back.  We shouldn't take too long to respond to you.  Thanks!

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: oneirophrenia
« Reply #46 on: 07:20 PM - 09/14/14 »
Ah, I see.  Well, it's unfortunate that you cannot run the test right now, but if you are unable to get to your PS4, then you also cannot play games, so at least you aren't losing any gaming time while we wait for a chance to try my tests.

We tend to answer support from 12 to 16 hours a day, all week long, depending on my and OBsIV's schedules on a given day.  When you have time to get back to your PS4, please run that simple test and report back.  We shouldn't take too long to respond to you.  Thanks!
So I am doing the test you asked about . so I have done 1,5,10,25 , 100 & 250 ( now ) . I do not see any difference between 100 and 250 . I will do 500 and send the trace log

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 07:39 PM - 09/14/14 »

So I am doing the test you asked about . so I have done 1,5,10,25 , 100 & 250 ( now ) . I do not see any difference between 100 and 250 . I will do 500 and send the trace log
Going all the way up to 500 only the minor adjustment are sensitive where major movements doesn't seem to be affected . it doesn't feel like it got 5 time more sensitive than 100 . even at 500 it doesn't feel its 500 times sensitive .

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 07:39 PM - 09/14/14 »
Thanks for doing the test.  What about the rest?  Do you see any difference between any of them?

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 07:44 PM - 09/14/14 »
Yeah I see the difference between 1,5,10,25 but after 100 its doesn't seem like its changing much.  At 500 it doesn't seem like its multiplying by 500 times . I have sent trace log to OBsIV .

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 07:56 PM - 09/14/14 »
Okay, that does make sense, actually.  Setting sensitivity over 50 or 100 or so, depending on your mouse's DPI, will simply cause you to hit the game's own turn speed limit pretty much immediately.  All swipes that are over the limit are effectively *at* the limit, so if you hit the limit at 100, it should look the same all the way up to 500.

So, your sensitivity is updating, which is good.  However, that does leave the question of how you were able to turn, still, when you set sensitivity to 0.  To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible to set Sensitivity to 0 and still be able to turn.  Are you able to reproduce this?

If you are sable to reproduce it, a video of it happening would be helpful.  Show us the XIM4 Manager screen and scroll through the current settings (make sure to open Advanced sections so we can see everything), the XIM4 itself, and the TV/monitor, preferably all while moving the mouse.  If that really is happening somehow, then something would almost certainly have to be wrong with your XIM4.

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 08:12 PM - 09/14/14 »
I don't know how to reproduce it . even if it happen I do not have any other camera to record it except with my phone and I use XIM manager on it .

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #52 on: 08:26 PM - 09/14/14 »
To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible to set Sensitivity to 0 and still be able to turn.

You can't. When it's zero, movement stops.

Oneirophrenia, when the issue isn't happening, if you set your Sensitivity to 0, you can no longer aim, correct?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 08:52 PM - 09/14/14 »
To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible to set Sensitivity to 0 and still be able to turn.

You can't. When it's zero, movement stops.

Oneirophrenia, when the issue isn't happening, if you set your Sensitivity to 0, you can no longer aim, correct?
Whenever issue happened I stopped using XIM and just picked up my controller . but yes when Issue happened I was able to move even at zero sensitivity

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 09:07 PM - 09/14/14 »
Is it at all possible that there is more than one XIM4 in the nearby area?  Bluetooth can communicate several meters, easily, and through a wall even, maybe a floor or ceiling too.  Does anyone else in your home have one?  Are you in an apartment complex, or a dorm maybe?  I wonder if you and a neighbor have paired with each other's XIM4 or something.  I don't see any other way that you could seem to set sens to 0 and still be able to turn.

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 09:27 PM - 09/14/14 »
I don't think my neighbors have any game console . I do not have any other XIM in house

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 09:57 PM - 09/14/14 »
I played with sensitivity of 60 hip and 52 ads and it still doesn't feel like it sensitive . I have read people keeping 10 ads or less than 20 . is this normal ??

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #57 on: 10:56 PM - 09/14/14 »
This is not normal -- not for a 12000dpi mouse. It would be really helpful and insightful if you could try a different mouse. It can be any USB mouse.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Admin