• PSN ID: oneirophrenia
Re: [ACTIVE] Bf4 - Help
« Reply #15 on: 07:26 PM - 09/12/14 »

That's my set up

Offline sharpz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07:28 PM - 09/12/14 »
Turn off auto game detection mode,that is designed for PC , I noticed that on mine, if you gave say bf4 set as auto then it will mess it up.

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07:32 PM - 09/12/14 »
Turn off auto game detection mode,that is designed for PC , I noticed that on mine, if you gave say bf4 set as auto then it will mess it up.
I never turned on the auto game detection mode. All the setting I changed were in on board memory .

Offline sharpz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07:39 PM - 09/12/14 »
Restore the mouse defaults,then set UR single 12000 profile on board then retune, I am using this mouse and it's works,there must be something set on the mouse , also create a new xim profile ,if that does not work then I would suggest there could be a problem with the mouse

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07:51 PM - 09/12/14 »
I notice you do still have the Switch Profile button mapped.  What happens if you do press it?

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08:53 PM - 09/12/14 »
I only have one profile as you can see from the picture. When I press the switch profile there is one out of three lights light up . that's the only one light lights up   even if I keep pressing the DPI buttons .

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09:06 PM - 09/12/14 »
And does the behavior of the mouse remain the same when you press the profile button or the dpi buttons?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #22 on: 09:29 PM - 09/12/14 »
Oneirophrenia sent me a trace. XIM4 is running 100%. There wasn't anything to indicate what is being described.

sharpz had a good suggestion and that was to look at the Config (or create a new one). The only other thing I can think of is that ADS mode was switched to Toggle, or, another Config is being loaded.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09:38 PM - 09/12/14 »
The only other thing I can think of is that ADS mode was switched to Toggle,
That's a possibility, yes.  I always forget about that one.

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07:23 AM - 09/13/14 »
I only have one config . I only play one game . ADS is set up for hold and not toggle .
Pressing DPI button does not change anything for mouse behavior .

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 09:53 AM - 09/13/14 »
What about the profile button?  DPI and profile aren't the same thing; that's why I asked about both.

I know you said you have only one profile.  I want to make sure your mouse doesn't do something stupid when there's only one profile and you hit the profile button.

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10:16 AM - 09/13/14 »
I have only profile and I did set up my mouse second time yesterday that time I posted picture . pressing the button behind the scroll wheel doesn't seen to change anything regarding mouse behavior

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10:35 AM - 09/13/14 »
Okay, thanks for confirming that.  I'm just trying to be thorough, since I'm honestly a little baffled about what could be producing the symptoms you see.

I don't think this is it, but have you checked the sensor on your mouse for fluff?  That might cause slowdowns, thought you did say it also became too sensitive.

Hmm.

Did I understand you correctly?  When your input sensitivity seems to be wrong, you don't see any apparent change from modifying the XIM4 sensitivity?  If so:

The next time it's screwed up, I'd ask you to confirm that you're able to change the config.  Modify the config's color and see if it changes the LEDs.
« Last Edit: 10:39 AM - 09/13/14 by Aiken_Drum »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #28 on: 10:45 AM - 09/13/14 »
Yes, I'm confused too. Everything as far as XIM4 looks completely in order (including the trace log).

How long do you play before you feel the sensitivity permanently jump?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Oneirophrenia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 12:12 PM - 09/13/14 »
Okay, thanks for confirming that.  I'm just trying to be thorough, since I'm honestly a little baffled about what could be producing the symptoms you see.

I don't think this is it, but have you checked the sensor on your mouse for fluff?  That might cause slowdowns, thought you did say it also became too sensitive.

Hmm.

Did I understand you correctly?  When your input sensitivity seems to be wrong, you don't see any apparent change from modifying the XIM4 sensitivity?  If so:

The next time it's screwed up, I'd ask you to confirm that you're able to change the config.  Modify the config's color and see if it changes the LEDs.
This is new mouse I just bought a day before xim4 . but I will check for anything thing in the sensor .
Yes after I change sensitivity and press save button in XIM manager I do see led blinks and I even assigned new key for sprint to make sure that its communicating with XIM and it did change it .

Admin