XIM Community

CoD:AW Update Thread  (Read 362766 times)

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
Re: CoD:AW Update Thread
« Reply #45 on: 12:35 PM - 09/29/14 »
So is this all positive? Yes? [emoji2]
Short of what my eyes saw as a quick TTK, I'd say yeah, everything looked pretty good. It was nice not hearing an ied or claymore going of around every other corner as well......lol.
Xim3 - Xim Edge - Xim4 - Xim Apex
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
BenQ 27" 1440p 240hz Monitor
AKG K702's - Soundblaster AE-7 - HyperX Quadcast
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 12:39 PM - 09/29/14 »
Lol
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

cbn

« Reply #47 on: 12:07 PM - 09/30/14 »
Someone please tell me my dreams came true and there will be no dead silence in cod?

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 12:15 PM - 09/30/14 »
Someone please tell me my dreams came true and there will be no dead silence in cod?
I haven't seen or heard (no pun intended) anything resembling a dead silence perk or anything to counter such perk.

It really "appears" they have removed alot of the camper friendly equipment, sound whoring advantages, and stand alone killstreaks that players would need sitrep for.

That doesn't mean they won't come out with some other noob friendly way for unskilled players to get kills that we don't know about yet.
« Last Edit: 12:23 PM - 09/30/14 by shantzonpoint »
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 01:23 PM - 09/30/14 »
Just give me a BO2 FAL or Ghosts's Semiauto Honeybadger and I'm good.

But I will be sad if there's no claymores....

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 02:37 PM - 09/30/14 »

I don't think there will be any of this type of equipment in AW.  There is no sitrep type perk to counter them that I've seen.  My perspective on claymores is the opposite of yours.  IMO, the fewer cheap kills/deaths in a FPS, the better.  Of course this is because I've died alot from them.........lol. 8)   I'm a C4 tosser so I'm losing my favorite explosive as well. 
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline gahagafaka

• MVP
  • The Avian Floo
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Worst Ever
  • PSN ID: crack_monk
« Reply #51 on: 03:12 PM - 09/30/14 »

I don't think there will be any of this type of equipment in AW.  There is no sitrep type perk to counter them that I've seen.  My perspective on claymores is the opposite of yours.  IMO, the fewer cheap kills/deaths in a FPS, the better.  Of course this is because I've died alot from them.........lol. 8)   I'm a C4 tosser so I'm losing my favorite explosive as well.

there is equipment like claymores but you stick them to walls, they launch off and follow you around corners slowly

(source: drift0r)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvmshXwk1vU
Lion tamer, Goat slayer, Bird brains, Narnian

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 04:09 PM - 09/30/14 »
there is equipment like claymores but you stick them to walls, they launch off and follow you around corners slowly

(source: drift0r)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvmshXwk1vU

It looks like what you're talking about is what they call a tracking drone or something.  It's countered by Blind Eye it looks.  Good catch.
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 04:24 PM - 09/30/14 »
i just need camping equipment....I don't actually care if the clays kill, just need to alert me....which was why shock charges were such a beautiful thing....double shock charges + bouncing betty + scavenger + target finder + FAL + silencer ....lol i'm such a camper....but it was so fun to see people constantly run up the middle house in that BLOPS2 map....

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 09:36 PM - 09/30/14 »
I really hope sprint isn't removed.  That would blow.......

No, that would be awesome. It should be analogue control like Titanfall. It was a breath of fresh air when I first connected my 360 pad to the PC. One less button, more fine grained control. It's an analogue stick, so why is the game designed around digital WASD?
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline Dale

• MVP
  • What would the great lion do?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaleisGOD
« Reply #55 on: 10:08 AM - 10/01/14 »
All the OP camper stuff will be there, cause they need it for the casuals to do well....

But I really dont care cause it will all get banned... Just make sure the core mechanics are there, and the maps are simple.

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 04:56 AM - 10/02/14 »
Here is a link to some basic info about clans in AW.

http://www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare/mixed-clans

They are also bringing emblem editor to AW. Not a big fan but some people really enjoy it.

Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 10:26 AM - 10/02/14 »
All the OP camper stuff will be there, cause they need it for the casuals to do well....

Pretty much this unfortunately. F1st broke down some of the perks and explained why casual campers will still benefit from some of the perks/utiliites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDqjO0acXTM

But I will also be fine with it as long as the connection and hit detection is not broken in the similar way as BO2 was for me. Like getting killed 10 feet around the corner etc.

Btw screw whatever positive stuff I ever wrote about GHosts. THis game is one of the most retarded cods ever created. It has some of the worst maps I have ever seen in any video game and some of the worst hardcore camping scrub trash degenerates you can find on this planet.
« Last Edit: 10:35 AM - 10/02/14 by Santigold »

Offline Dale

• MVP
  • What would the great lion do?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaleisGOD
« Reply #58 on: 10:59 AM - 10/02/14 »
Here is a link to some basic info about clans in AW.

http://www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare/mixed-clans

They are also bringing emblem editor to AW. Not a big fan but some people really enjoy it.

sooooooo clanwars is coming back

#fail.

Offline GestapoSpank

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GestapoSpank
« Reply #59 on: 11:31 AM - 10/02/14 »
In fact, the TTK in Ghosts is similar to that in MW2. Or Id even say that MW2 has faster TTK on a really good host or when you host a game on your xbox.

~~~~~

The main reason I quit GHosts on 360 was because of the abysmal connection, huge maps that were designed in a retarded way etc.

MY K/D in ghosts was far higher than BO2. I like the huge maps, not for their camping spots but because I dominated at greater than 40 yards from my target. I always tried to put myself in a position with a marksmen rifle (Man I love the marksmen rifle class of guns) at a far enough distance that the guys with controllers struggled to aim at. 2 to 3 taps with a fast marksmen rifle and they went down so easily.

I felt like Blops2 guns were lacking good assault rifles and was forced to use a light sniper weapon to get the effect that was achieved so easily in ghosts. I really like the short scopes and I absolutely hate ACOG in the COD games. Because pistol shots are a mouse click and not a Right Trigger pull, any hand gun is virtually machine pistol and great for close range.

Just my personal opinion. With TTK so high in all COD and BF games (go back and try CS:GO) to make up for the fact that Console players are lucky to hit their targets 2-5 times in a full clip,  I would think more XIMMERS would be taking advantage of the increased precision at the farthest ranges possible.

Admin