XIM Community

Warframe X1  (Read 1364 times)

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Warframe X1
« on: 10:33 AM - 09/02/14 »
Out of nowhere this game is released today. I'll be working on it this week.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline sYk

• View Profile
Re: Warframe X1
« Reply #1 on: 05:01 PM - 09/02/14 »
haha I was just about to post about this.

Offline ArznikAaron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:22 PM - 09/02/14 »
Glad to hear, and ty, it was out last night at 10pm CST and love it, weird controls to me for some reason so I look forward to an ST for it.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:28 PM - 09/02/14 »
There's a big difference in the games deadzone between ps4 and x1. I haven't looked at anything else yet. Assuming it uses a similar look mechanic you could try using a boost of around 6,000 with the ps4 ST. If that does more harm than good then it might be best to wait for the official ST.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:10 PM - 09/02/14 »
its truly a great game, very addicting and imo in some ways better than Destiny, both do try to fill the same gap
the monetarization is minor , you can achieve everything without money and it doesnt even require much work

however i wouldnt want to play that game on the console, the PS4 highly suffers from framedrops once you reach a higher opponent count, eg when playing defence on higher waves
i hope the Xbox One version comes with toned down graphics, or else this will get eve worse
be a Nova and activate a 50-60 opponent kill explosion and count the frames via your fingers

if you like the game have your account switched over to the PC, the real fun starts when entering the higher waves :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:58 PM - 09/02/14 »
I noticed some framerate dips and after checking online it looks like it's happening on all platforms, even pc, because of the most recent update.

Offline ArznikAaron

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:52 AM - 09/05/14 »
It does suffer, just spent the past couple of hours farming mods on and infestation defense mission and when the waves get heavy i pretty much just look away and keep swinging in circles killing everything, it gets choppy and hell.

only thing thats annoying me is the @#$% auto clip record when you use a major ability..... pointless and annoying that is.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:10 AM - 09/05/14 »
I noticed some framerate dips and after checking online it looks like it's happening on all platforms, even pc, because of the most recent update.

that might be yes
havent played warframe for quite some month now, thinking about it i need to get back into it lol
those new weapon stats did pull me off slightly, my most favourite weapons turned into some medium stuff by that event :(

i wonder what new mods there are lol
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline ArznikAaron

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:39 PM - 09/05/14 »
honestly I love the game but hate the fact that they released it a week before destiny... chaps my @#$% actually

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:00 PM - 09/05/14 »
It's going to be like that for the next few months. They give us a draught of games in the summer and then cram all the releases together at the end of the year.

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11:36 PM - 09/05/14 »
Blame marketing.

"But, but!  Christmas rush!"

Every marketing department assumes it will have the blockbuster hit, and therefore it is not an issue to be releasing next to a hundred other AAA titles.

Admin