XIM Community

how many ximmers do you think there are in each lobby?  (Read 3339 times)

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
Re: how many ximmers do you think there are in each lobby?
« Reply #15 on: 12:33 PM - 09/02/14 »
very rare, in MW3 our team was in fact XIM and we hit level 50 and no one really knew what it stands for at all. Most CODs no one knows what XIM means and I can have it showing in my clan tag.

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline Drow Elf Drizzt

• MVP
  • It's Like Nerdvana
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drow Elf Drizzt
how many ximmers do you think there are in each lobby?
« Reply #16 on: 12:38 PM - 09/02/14 »
There are more scuf users than kb/m converters and scufs are allowed in comp scene so no one can really moan.  Only thing with converters that i disagree with is rapid fire and macros but i wont lose sleep over it.

I enjoy wrecking @#$% up i just need to see what its like in a full xim party as im yet to party up with any of you yet ;)

In a party of XIMmers this is what you can expect. Because we are in a couple words..all really good. Someone will always be in your favorite spots, fighting to get kills and just in general a controlled mayhem...absolutely a fantastic time. No sarcasm it really is a blast

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #17 on: 12:39 PM - 09/02/14 »
Does anyone in here ask in the lobby? Always wanted to ask but felt I'll get reported for cheating.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Drow Elf Drizzt

• MVP
  • It's Like Nerdvana
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drow Elf Drizzt
how many ximmers do you think there are in each lobby?
« Reply #18 on: 12:54 PM - 09/02/14 »
The only way to get into any BS is by developers only. The XIM is in no way breaking a TOS of either system. The devs however may consider it cheating. Like when the Blops & Blops2 ban hammers came down we all just didn't say anything for the most part.
« Last Edit: 02:31 PM - 09/02/14 by Drow Elf Drizzt »

Offline RatJelly

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: RatJelly
« Reply #19 on: 01:25 PM - 09/02/14 »
You never know though...I was just in a BF4 lobby with two XIM players that were not on my friends list. I just recognized the names from the forum.

Offline UPnDOWNnUPnDOWN

• alaskan eskimo
    • View Profile
    • Twitch channel
  • PSN ID: shoxieCSGO
« Reply #20 on: 03:23 PM - 09/02/14 »
You never know though...I was just in a BF4 lobby with two XIM players that were not on my friends list. I just recognized the names from the forum.

Shout outs to you & jcheve  :P
It was fun until I lagged.

Offline cyroc

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 04:03 PM - 09/02/14 »
I don't think I have really ran into any XIMmers. Most of the console gamers I know didn't know you could get a KB&M adapter for consoles until I showed them my XIM3. They were impressed but never purchased one.
Side note, I cant wait to join you guys once my XIM4 comes in the mail.

Offline SilentDecay

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SilentDecay
« Reply #22 on: 05:18 PM - 09/02/14 »
There's millions, upon millions, upon millions of COD/BF players. It's very unlikely, unless you go searching for people with XIM's on the site. You shouldn't really come across many XIM users.  There might be 1 of us out of every 500-1000 people.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05:28 PM - 09/02/14 »
ask for M+K
Crusade atm: none

Offline joecheve

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11:54 PM - 09/02/14 »

Shout outs to you & jcheve  :P
It was fun until I lagged.

yeah lagged like hell.  but today i played against you lol...

Offline 3MIX_Edge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 12:24 AM - 09/03/14 »
I'm from Melbourne Australia and play BO2 on the Xbox 360, I play later in the evenings and run into more than  handful of Ximmer's in over a week.

For starters they have a better k/d than me lol but that isn't all, I watch their player channels and they move similarly to me, that is when we move, we look around up to 150 degrees in one turn and the movement is precise, unlike a controlled player.

One Youtuber you can tell is using the XIM is JiveTurkey600, watch him play, take note of his kill/score streaks, he has the limited movements we all face when an ST is used for a Predator Missile or some kind of vehicle that needs controlling.

That's not to say that there aren't great controller players, look at TheMarkofJ for example...
Be humble

Offline MarikCraven

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 12:32 PM - 09/03/14 »
I don't understand why you wouldn't just pick up the controller for stuff like the predator missile. It's so much fun to control those things as the fastest look speed the game will allow. Maybe it's just me.