XIM Community

xim psn users  (Read 669 times)

Offline #47

• View Profile
xim psn users
« on: 03:35 PM - 08/10/14 »
hey guys so like most of you i have been enjoying my ps4 a lot more now that i can play it the way i like to , but it feels like something is missing, i find my self usely on the short end of the stick when it comes to my online play because most of my friends are never online when i get home to play .  so yeah if any one is looking to put together a team or any thing on ghost or bf4 on the ps4 feel free to add me .

psn name  : weaXpon

in ghost i have just made a xim clan tag to make my self a little more noticeable to the rest of the xim users i prefer bf4 but like to jump from game to game. any way im usely on at 12am est  because i work late so yeah any one down shoot me a message on psn just stating your an xim user so i know and we can do it up . 

Offline Pepè Ronny Piza

• View Profile
Re: xim psn users
« Reply #1 on: 03:37 PM - 08/10/14 »
Don't know how you managed to miss this thread, but you should check it out: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=33886.0
Platforms: X360, X1, PS3, PS4, Wii U, PC

Mouse (PC): Zowie EC1 eVo CL (450 DPI @ 500Hz) | Mouse (XIM): Roccat Kone Pure Military (5000 DPI @ 1000Hz)
Mousepad: Artisan Zero XSoft | Mouse bungee: Roccat Apuri
Keyboard: KBT Race 2 (MX Black & Red) | Keypad: Filco Majestouch 2 Keypad (MX Brown)
KVM Switch: ConnectPRO UD-12+

Monitor (PC): Acer XB270HU | Monitor (PC/XIM): Dell U2415
Headphone: Sennheiser HD650 | DAC: HRT Music Streamer II+ | Amp: Objective2 | Mic: AntLion ModMic 4.0

Offline #47

• View Profile
Re: xim psn users
« Reply #2 on: 03:40 PM - 08/10/14 »
lol god @#$% it yeah thats right on the front page lol i wanted to do this for a wile i was a way for the weekend  and just sat down looking at my computer and it poped into my head so i just went to post new .