XIM Community

Bf4 ps4 tanks  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Syko7

• View Profile
Bf4 ps4 tanks
« on: 11:37 AM - 08/09/14 »
I turned the sensitivity all the way up on BF4 in the game settings then turned the mouse all the way up on xim4 to 500.00, i was able to toggle it when in the tank but its not near fast enough to turn the turret as i need.  Is there anything else i can do? EVerything else i love.  well done guys!  I actually enjoyed playing bf4 for the first time this weekend. im using a logitec track ball mouse everyone thinks im crazy but its what ive always used from way back. any info would be great tanks :)

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Bf4 ps4 tanks
« Reply #1 on: 11:46 AM - 08/09/14 »
You could use a curve to ramp up to 100 earlier in the curve (say at point 7 to 10) or you could use right stick bindings. On the keyboard settings, click advanced and under the Right stick setting, bind keys or mouse buttons to Left and Right. Then when you hold those keys you will turn at that direction as fast as possible until you let go.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Bf4 ps4 tanks
« Reply #2 on: 11:49 AM - 08/09/14 »
I wouldn't start with a 500 sensitivity with BF4 tanks. I use boost and a curve for optimal turning. There is a vehicle turning tips thread stickied in game support that goes over BF4 vehicles.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos