Watch Dogs?  (Read 853 times)

Offline wintersxxx868

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wintersxxx868
  • PSN ID: Wintersx866
Watch Dogs?
« on: 07:08 PM - 08/08/14 »
Okay been a while after it's initial release as well as been a long time since a forum topic on the game.  Is it any good at all??

Offline KodRaiN

• MVP
  • Code Reign
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: KodRaiN
Re: Watch Dogs?
« Reply #1 on: 07:45 PM - 08/08/14 »
If you like GTA but with a few more mechanics.  Not a bad game, but it is made by Ubersoft(penis).  I have it on PC but it's horribly optimized for SLI.  also not a fan of the multiplayer element being allowed to force it's way in on you at any point, as in an NPC will catch you hacking them and a bounty goes out online and an actual player can come in and hack you. 

The hacking mechanics are fun, but still, not quite as good as GTAV

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:14 PM - 08/09/14 »
You can turn invasions off in the menu. That was the first thing I did when starting the game even though it's actually pretty good once it's not a distraction to the main event.

Watch Dogs is alright, that's pretty much about all that can be said about the game. It has it's issues, it has it's fun moments, but it's mostly down the middle alright.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline Supta

• Let my people go!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Supta
  • PSN ID: SuptaTT
« Reply #3 on: 11:21 AM - 08/10/14 »
For X1 it's very laggy when playing multiplayer... not sure if it's just me, but that's pretty much why I stopped playing it.
" width="410" height="110" class="bbc_img resized" style="cursor: pointer;

Offline d1m3bag66

• I want my bloody XIM4!
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: dim3bag66
« Reply #4 on: 12:32 PM - 08/10/14 »
Not a GTA or TLOUS killer but I think it's a good game something a little deferent with the Hacking Element used to play missions etc.  The real player invasion/hacking element makes for a more interesting game play right in the middle of ur free roam.  Yes it can be turned off or you can just make sure you pay attention to who ur hacking in free roam. This can be done by making sure if it is a Blume Affiliate to stick close to them so you can stop them from completing the call and you won't be invaded.  I'm not one to pass up hacking from anyone in this game thus now I have over 10 million in my bank account.  It's overkill cause unlike GTA 5 you really don't need much to play this game.  I still suck at shooting in this game and others because I still cannot get used to FPS with the PS3/PS4 or Xbox controllers.  I think the motorcycles in this game as far as control rock, better than ones in GTA5.  They can't be used to hack/invade another real players because the UPC's in this game don't ride bikes thus blowing your cover if your riding one while invading someone, they will spot you right away.

Just my two cents