XIM Community

XIM4E Support  (Read 1133 times)

Offline keithlamar

• View Profile
XIM4E Support
« on: 08:20 AM - 08/06/14 »
Is there anyway the XIM4E could be supported until the XIM4 supply meets demand? It would be nice to still be able to play with my XIM4E until I am able to actually get a XIM4... Might also stop the eBayers from being able to sell the XIM4 that much higher over market price. I would be willing to pay for the XIM4 in advance to support the cause  ;D

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: XIM4E Support
« Reply #1 on: 09:29 AM - 08/06/14 »
if you re in the EU i think stargames.be still has stock supply available
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline keithlamar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:51 AM - 08/06/14 »
I'm in the US... Really debating on getting one on eBay now, I just don't know when I will be able to get one from the US store and want to be able to play The Last of Us so badly.

Offline kayoussoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:57 AM - 08/06/14 »
The XIM4 is not out of stock. OB just temporary closed it to catch up on orders and get some store issues fixed.

Don't order from ebay. He said it'll be back open soon and there are still XIM4s left.
« Last Edit: 10:01 AM - 08/06/14 by kayoussoldier »

Offline Joker76

• No asterisks in this lifetime, only scoreboards.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drunkn Joker
« Reply #4 on: 10:31 AM - 08/06/14 »
Is there anyway the XIM4E could be supported until the XIM4 supply meets demand? It would be nice to still be able to play with my XIM4E until I am able to actually get a XIM4... Might also stop the eBayers from being able to sell the XIM4 that much higher over market price. I would be willing to pay for the XIM4 in advance to support the cause  ;D

The XIM4E will still work, you just won't get any new STs. I don't think there have been any new STs since the XIM4 launch, so you should be fine for now.

I would not buy one on eBay, just wait a few more days for them to start shipping again.

Offline keithlamar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:55 AM - 08/06/14 »

The XIM4E will still work, you just won't get any new STs. I don't think there have been any new STs since the XIM4 launch, so you should be fine for now.

I would not buy one on eBay, just wait a few more days for them to start shipping again.

The Last of Us is the one ST that I need, that wasn't released on the XIM4E....  :'(

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:38 PM - 08/06/14 »
I'm in the US... Really debating on getting one on eBay now, I just don't know when I will be able to get one from the US store and want to be able to play The Last of Us so badly.
You really shouldn't get one from eBay.  Buying from eBay means you have no warranty and no way to exchange the device if anything goes wrong.  It also means you're going to pay twice as much as you need to.

I can't tell you when the store will re-open, only OBsIV knows that, but I can't imagine it'll be much longer.

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
« Reply #7 on: 01:44 PM - 08/06/14 »

The Last of Us is the one ST that I need, that wasn't released on the XIM4E....  :'(

I used the CoD translator on PS3 for XIM3.

Granted I modified it a bit but it worked.

Admin