XIM Community

War Thunder PS4  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Oakman

• View Profile
War Thunder PS4
« on: 05:44 AM - 08/06/14 »
There is native m/k support in the game already. It really is bad and with xim4 support I, no we,  would be able to play it like the gods intended, with m/k.

I enjoy this game and I would guess so does other people in this community and I would love to play it with the xim4.

Have a nice day
Oakman

Off topic: Very happy with the delivery. My order was sent out during monday and today it has already arrived, I live in sweden. Sadly enough Im at work now and they would not leave it at my door so they will deliver it again tomorrow when I will be home.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: War Thunder PS4
« Reply #1 on: 05:50 AM - 08/06/14 »
RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.

Offline Oakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:12 AM - 08/06/14 »
Sorry about that. Will do it the next time.

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
« Reply #3 on: 05:40 AM - 08/08/14 »
Native m/k support in this game isn't bad. When the game first came out it was hard to connect m/b yes but never bad imho.
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | XiM Link | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: G513 Carbon | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO & Creative Sound Blaster X7 | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 24" BenQ Zowie xl2436

Offline Oakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:50 PM - 08/08/14 »
I played it both on PC and PS4 and I felt it was a bit more sluggish on the PS4. But this was several months ago, will have to give it another go. I would imagine that xim4 would give the nativ m/k support a run for its money though.